Alaska Airlines

I consider flying with them from Los Angeles to Seattle. Should I choose them or rather a different airline?
Would you prefer this over southwest?
What is there to see in Alaska?
Start your review of Alaska Airlines!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Have flown with many airlines in past, but recently I have chosen Alaska because their customer service is so far superior and planes are always clean!” in 11 reviews
“I even saw another passenger talking to a flight attendant about a book when everyone was getting off the plane and the passenger gave the attendant the book.” in 11 reviews
“I always have a great experience with Alaskan Airlines, their staff is really friendly and they make my flight smoother. ” in 6 reviews
“...able to charge you phone while you fly no matter If your in economy or first class.” in 6 reviews
“Great airlines, always friendly service,my family always tries to take them bouncing from coast to coast” in 5 reviews
Braintree, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I love their inexpensive day-of upgrade options, and if you look carefully at their first class fares, sometimes they’re even cheaper than economy or business class.
Oak Harbor, WA
My favorite airline!! Everything is normally on time and the staff is friendly. Prices are great and I wish they flew to more places. But I always use them if I can.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I was surprised to see Virgin switch over to Alaska. I love the fact that it is comfortable and friendly. The food is above average and the airline offered me a voucher when we had to make an unscheduled stop for fuel.
Cumberland
Virgin Airlines recently was bought by Alaska Airlines and their service is always fantastic. Televisions on the back of each seat with music, tv and movies and a way to order food and drinks!
Washington DC
Unexpected traffic made us miss our flight, Alaska Airlines was able to give us another flight that will leave in two hours. Highly recommended airlines great professional staff.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My husband and I loved flying with Alaska so much that we got their credit card. The awesome part about having the. Reddit cars other than earning miles is that once a year on the anniversary of your membership you get free companion airfare, which basically means you buy your ticket and get not have to pay the taxes and fees on an additional ticket. My husband and I love this! And you don’t have to redeem it right away either. I believe the promo for the companion ticket lasts a year. Overall Alaska is a great airline to fly with. The majority of their planes are new. Every seat has its own power outlet. Most flights you have your own entertainment screen and on the few flights that don’t provide individual screens they still have cabin entertainment for everyone to watch. Their customer service has been phenomenal as well.
Centerville , OH
I appreciate the in air entertainment this airline offers it makes the flight goes by faster and their costumer service representatives are always kind and helpful.
Typically travel with Alaska throughout the continental US. Always on time and always helpful. Recently booked to travel to Hawaii and thought it was a smooth trip.
Philadelphia
Their service was mediocre at best, however it was a safe and comfortable flight for the most part. When I arrived to my seat everything seemed together and clean.
W Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My favorite airline hands down. Got that mileage card and love the Tom Douglas menu options, snack packs, great first class and economy plus, fantastic customer service.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...