Alaska Airlines

I consider flying with them from Los Angeles to Seattle. Should I choose them or rather a different airline?
Would you prefer this over southwest?
What is there to see in Alaska?
Start your review of Alaska Airlines!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Have flown with many airlines in past, but recently I have chosen Alaska because their customer service is so far superior and planes are always clean!” in 11 reviews
“I even saw another passenger talking to a flight attendant about a book when everyone was getting off the plane and the passenger gave the attendant the book.” in 11 reviews
“I always have a great experience with Alaskan Airlines, their staff is really friendly and they make my flight smoother. ” in 6 reviews
“...able to charge you phone while you fly no matter If your in economy or first class.” in 6 reviews
“Great airlines, always friendly service,my family always tries to take them bouncing from coast to coast” in 5 reviews
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I wish they would provide more food for free on the plane besides pretzels and peanuts. they took away the complimentary pillow and blanket, :( that was my favorite part.
Easy to use website to book all of my travel arrangements. Never experienced any issues with delays or missing baggage during my past flights. Excellent service onboard the plane with attentive flight attendants.
Winthrop , MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I used Alaska Airlines when going to San Diego. The flights were pricey, but certainly among the cheapest option. The staff was great and the ride was comfortable.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Alaska airlines has very cheap flights compared to a lot of other airlines and I love it! They also fly to a lot of small airports, which can be difficult to find
Royal Oak, MI
They have a great mileage program since they are not part of any alliance, you can earn both delta and aa miles which is great if yoi don't travel much or travel on price. great fares but of course routes are limited.
Darrington, WA
Because I live in the Pacific NW I always shop Alaska Airlines first...that being said, I don't end up flying with them often because their prices have been outrageous the last couple years. I will occasionally find a decently priced flight from Seattle to Phoenix, but those are few and far between.
Santa Rosa, CA
I always travel on alaska airlines its great quality and i trust the airline very good. They have great customer service and their tickets can be pricey but i usually buy them on time. I like the airline because it usually does only one stop unlike others make you stop a lot and wait for many hours.
Richmond
Alaska is by far my favorite airline to fly on domestically. The planes are well kept, service is always friendly and the flights are overall enjoyable. I always select Alaska Air to fly on when I have the choice.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I love flying Alaska Airlines. They have always been my go to airline. I do however wish they would get rid of their baggage fees as I have been checking out other airlines more and more because of this extra charge. Roundtrips, multiple bags, and multiple family members add up this extra cost.
San Diego, CA
I love Alaska airlines for my travels to Hawaii. They provide a good amount of space and have very friendly services. I have never had one bad experience with them. Their planes are clean and have friendly service
Ask a question to the Influenster community...