Alaska Airlines

I consider flying with them from Los Angeles to Seattle. Should I choose them or rather a different airline?
Would you prefer this over southwest?
What is there to see in Alaska?
Start your review of Alaska Airlines!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Have flown with many airlines in past, but recently I have chosen Alaska because their customer service is so far superior and planes are always clean!” in 11 reviews
“I even saw another passenger talking to a flight attendant about a book when everyone was getting off the plane and the passenger gave the attendant the book.” in 11 reviews
“I always have a great experience with Alaskan Airlines, their staff is really friendly and they make my flight smoother. ” in 6 reviews
“...able to charge you phone while you fly no matter If your in economy or first class.” in 6 reviews
“Great airlines, always friendly service,my family always tries to take them bouncing from coast to coast” in 5 reviews
I have used Alaska Airlines to travel from Sacramento to Seattle on several occasions. The planes are usually very small and seem outdated and old. For the high price of tickets, the value is just not there. I would rather use another company where I am able to pay less and am more satisfied with my services.
vancouver, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
90% of the time we always fly alaska they have the best fares and a lot of none stop flight which i like. We just flew on Alaska a week ago to Hawaii best service crew members where so nice they gave free drinks and snacks and even free alcohol drink was free cuz they had a lot of left overs which was a nice treat.
Rosendale
I love Alaska Air. The attendants are so nice and helpful, the food is both healthy and yummy (with local Seattle options!) and my flights have always been on time or ahead of schedule! They also have a TON of free movies/shows that you can play on your own devices, and they regularly add new films as well!
Coeur D Alene, ID
Purchased at: Online
First time flying in a deacde this last summer. On the way down I wasnt overly pleased with Alaska because both flights were late making me miss.my connection. The pilot for the first half of the flight was very rude didnt tell us we had had mechanicalproblems until it was clear we would miss.our connections..
I used Alaska Airlines when I moved to Hawaii. The plane was clean. The service was really nice, and the seats were comfortable enough. I don't have any complaints except it was really cold. :0 But that was probably just me. The plane ride was extremely smooth. take off and landing was smooth as well.
San Marcos, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Alaska Airlines is possibly one of my favorite airlines. We used them a few years ago to travel to the PNW and the friendly service was a nice surprise and very welcomed, especially since it was my boyfriend’s first flight. They definitely made him feel more at ease and the flight was smooth and comfortable!
Coronado, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We always fly Alaska when traveling to Hawaii which is once a year or more. They offer the best rates for direct flights and nobody wants to stop in lax with kids, when you’re coming from San Diego, to go to Hawaii! Ain’t nobody got time for that! So Alaska it is. The only problem  is Alaska’s baggage fees Are whack. But their flight attendants are pretty nice, rates are nice, direct flights are nice. So we enjoy flying them enough we got their rewards credit card.
Mesa, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew Alaska airlines last Fall from Phoenix to Portland. If I could fly with them everywhere, I would. It was the most stress free check and flight I have ever had. The seats were actually comfortable. I know it's a shock. I slept, which was the first time ever!!! And there were no time issues or baggage delays.
Flower Mound, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Definitely one of my favorites in terms of plane, food, customer service. Planes is nice. Seats nice. I like my outlets and screen in front of me. Prices not bad especially from CA to PNW. Happy they merged with virgin.
Clovis, CA
I was very nervous to ride on the airplane and the flight attendants were very kind. They explained everything we needed to know and all the safety precautions. They brought us complimentary water, orange juice and cookies during our flight. When my flight was delayed they gave me a cash back for my next flight!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...