Alaska Airlines

I consider flying with them from Los Angeles to Seattle. Should I choose them or rather a different airline?
Would you prefer this over southwest?
What is there to see in Alaska?
Start your review of Alaska Airlines!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Have flown with many airlines in past, but recently I have chosen Alaska because their customer service is so far superior and planes are always clean!” in 11 reviews
“I even saw another passenger talking to a flight attendant about a book when everyone was getting off the plane and the passenger gave the attendant the book.” in 11 reviews
“I always have a great experience with Alaskan Airlines, their staff is really friendly and they make my flight smoother. ” in 6 reviews
“...able to charge you phone while you fly no matter If your in economy or first class.” in 6 reviews
“Great airlines, always friendly service,my family always tries to take them bouncing from coast to coast” in 5 reviews
Aliso Viejo, CA
I fly Alaskan Airlines often and I have always had a very pleasant experience. I appreciate that they always get your baggage out quickly so you can be on your way after you arrive at your destination. Some flights don’t offer good snacks so that’s hit or miss but the airline attendants and pilots are always very polite.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I flew Alaska airlines to Alaska.. shocker, right! It was great! I was able to pick my seat, which was really nice (aisle all the way!) it was a morning flight and they breakfast snack they served was pretty tasty. They had coffee but I don’t drink any water from a plane- too many horror stories!
Colton, CA
I recently took a first class flight to Seattle flying with Alaska and I will never look back! The first class lounge was unbelievable. The snacks the offer and free drinks were a huge plus and surprise. The flight attendants were so tentative and the seats were roomy and leg room was spacious!
Seattle
I love Alaska Air!  They really seem to have the friendliest flight attendants.  They also offer free movies through their app!  Their fruit and cheese plat has to be one of the best airline foods you can get.  I would highly recommend this airline if you have it as an option.
Seattle
this airlines is hit or miss. as of late, it's been a miss. the flight attendants seemed tired and over their job.  they made me feel like i was a problem because i had a screaming toddler.  Pros are you can get reasonable flight prices. Cons are, their service is not that great.
HUTCHINSON
I have only flown this airlines once, but had a great experience! The crew was awesome and personable! This one time experience did not compare to some of the other airlines I have flown. Based on this one time experience I would recommend it flying it and seeing if you have a similar experience. Hopefully you do!
Las Vegas, NV
It was such a fast and smooth flight when I was visiting Washington for the first time! I was going to school to become a flight attendant and this one one of the best flights and services I was on that motivated me more to become a flight attendant and give others a pleasant flying experience.
San Diego, CA
Whilst Alaska isn't my top choice for airlines, I haven't had any major issues arise while flying them. I typically only use them to visit friends up in Seattle as they have the cheapest fares from SD to SEA usually. I'd say if you need a basic flight without a lot of fancy frills, they are okay.
Great Falls , MT
I just recently used Alaska Airlines and I seriously have to praise them on their Pilots! I've been flying for a hot minute now and they have the smoothest landings I've ever been on!!! That's my main thing I hate the feeling of the landing and because of them they're going to be the main airline I fly on from now on! Also I'm very thankful for how much they accommodate military families!
Klamath Falls, OR
I've had good and bad experiences on their flights. The good: they have flights even out of the smallest airports closest to me. The bad: their prices just don't compare to other airlines. Their planes can seem a little old and outdated too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...