Alaska Airlines

I consider flying with them from Los Angeles to Seattle. Should I choose them or rather a different airline?
Would you prefer this over southwest?
What is there to see in Alaska?
Start your review of Alaska Airlines!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Have flown with many airlines in past, but recently I have chosen Alaska because their customer service is so far superior and planes are always clean!” in 11 reviews
“I even saw another passenger talking to a flight attendant about a book when everyone was getting off the plane and the passenger gave the attendant the book.” in 11 reviews
“I always have a great experience with Alaskan Airlines, their staff is really friendly and they make my flight smoother. ” in 6 reviews
“...able to charge you phone while you fly no matter If your in economy or first class.” in 6 reviews
“Great airlines, always friendly service,my family always tries to take them bouncing from coast to coast” in 5 reviews
Boise, ID
I have flown with Alaska many times in my life, alone and with family. Not only are the prices far more affordable than other airlines, but the staff and crew have been extremely helpful and kind! I will always look to Alaska first when I travel!
San Francisco, CA
If you are flying on the west coast, Alaska usually has the best deals. In the past couple of years they have added direct flights to LAX, STS, PDX, and LAS. The cons are that if it's a short flight, the aircraft can be small and loud. Alaska has an average amount of legroom compared to other airlines, though their chairs can be a bit small.
Lake Stevens, WA
love alaska airlines they are great to their customers. Great on the flights. They check strollers/carseats for free. They also offer alaska miles credit/debt card and you earn miles as you fly ! great reward program ! They also are very friendly!
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
LOVE! Even their economy feels luxe! I have no reason not to like this airline. It is a bit more pricey that Delta but I can understand why; friendly service, good food and on time flights! Their first class service is amazing too. Worth the price!
Norwood , South Australia
I love Alaska airlines. The only airlines that I have a miles plan with. Everything about Alaska has been great, I’ve never had a delayed and they have never lost my luggage. In addition the flights have always been smooth and the pilot keeps you updated. I will say they are a little lean when it comes to snacks but some flights offer free wine and beer!
Gilbert, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have never been to Alaska but growing up in Oregon we have flown in Alaska airline a number of times. They are always very professional and easy to work with. I would love to go to Alaska with the family and get to experience that with them.
Lakewood, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I absolutely loved Alaskan Airlines. We had to take them when we were flying back from Washington from Arizona. The flight attendants were wonderful the crew was all very kind and the food was not that bad. The only gripe I have is the prices. I was not too thrilled with how much I had to pay for my tickets. Overall, I would use them again
Victoria, BC
Though I haven't flown Alaska airlines in a few years (solely due to where I've been recently travelling), when I have flown with them, their customer service has been top notch. They handle flight delays better than any other airline I have flown with and I would recommend them for both their customer service and decent price point.
I don't believe there is another airline with costumer service quite like Alaska's. They always seem to go above and beyond the call of duty, just for the one. I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with them. Also, being an Alaska resident I appreciate the special offers they give out consistently to state residents. 🙌🏼 Thanks, AKair
Pricey but i still think it has the best customer service. And also their mileage plan is the easiest to earn status on. Even though you don't get as much perks other airlines like Delta. But Alaska is partner with AA and other big airlines so it is good for internationally flights if you have Alaska MVP Gold. Plus the food is the best ;)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...