Alaska Airlines

I consider flying with them from Los Angeles to Seattle. Should I choose them or rather a different airline?
Would you prefer this over southwest?
What is there to see in Alaska?
Start your review of Alaska Airlines!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Have flown with many airlines in past, but recently I have chosen Alaska because their customer service is so far superior and planes are always clean!” in 11 reviews
“I even saw another passenger talking to a flight attendant about a book when everyone was getting off the plane and the passenger gave the attendant the book.” in 11 reviews
“I always have a great experience with Alaskan Airlines, their staff is really friendly and they make my flight smoother. ” in 6 reviews
“...able to charge you phone while you fly no matter If your in economy or first class.” in 6 reviews
“Great airlines, always friendly service,my family always tries to take them bouncing from coast to coast” in 5 reviews
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I flew Alaska to Maui and everything went seamlessly, not one single bag was lost. The flight attendants were very kind. And the pilot did well and the flight was easy!
Lafayette, CA
I like that Alaska compensates you if they have a significant delay, etc. I use them quite often because they have good flights and times. The customer service is good.
Most of the flights my husband and I took early in our marriage were on Alaska Airlines, so I have always had good feelings about the company. Good prices. Happy times!
Portland , OR
I had an amazing first flight thanks to, Alaska Airlines. I’ve never forgotten the experience and would definitely choose them over other airlines to fly in the future!
I used a one way flight from alaska, taking a cruise up there and a flight back. The weather was inclement but they did everything in their power to make us comfortable
Elk Grove California
We flew from Sacramento to Seattle and had a great flight both ways. Staff was very friendly and the flights were cheap compared to other airlines. I will definitely fly with them again.
Albuquerque, NM
Non-stop from Seattle to Albuquerque? Yes please! Nothing to complain about with this airline. I have had good experiences with them the few times I’ve flown with them.
Ive flown this airline on a roundtrip and i fell in love with it. I did not feel much turbulance and it felt like there was a lot of space even though i was in the back
This airline is undoubtedly my favourite airline. We’ve never been cancelled, bumped or delayed. First class is perfect. The flight attendants are professional and attentive. The nearly 6 hour nonstop flights we were on, to Seattle and back home again, were virtually flawless. The planes are not new, but they’re not old either, and they’re well looked after and maintained. The only drawbacks of Alaska Airlines is that they’re pricey, and they don’t fly everywhere. I think they are just comfortable with their flight paths and destinations, and there isn’t that need or desire to venture out even further, as other airlines do. Perhaps adding too much to an already good thing is what lands carriers in trouble, and Alaska knows its limits. -Also, it is worth mentioning that #AlaskaAirlines charges a significant yearly fee on their credit card, so keep that in mind if you’re thinking of applying. I haven’t, but my good friend did, and was shocked to receive a first bill with this fee. Just FYI.
Plano, TX
Whenever I have a multi-stage flight with American, they’ll use Alaska for one of the hops. I think the planes are a little small but the service is good and consistent
Ask a question to the Influenster community...