Alaska Airlines

I consider flying with them from Los Angeles to Seattle. Should I choose them or rather a different airline?
Would you prefer this over southwest?
What is there to see in Alaska?
Start your review of Alaska Airlines!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Have flown with many airlines in past, but recently I have chosen Alaska because their customer service is so far superior and planes are always clean!” in 11 reviews
“I even saw another passenger talking to a flight attendant about a book when everyone was getting off the plane and the passenger gave the attendant the book.” in 11 reviews
“I always have a great experience with Alaskan Airlines, their staff is really friendly and they make my flight smoother. ” in 6 reviews
“...able to charge you phone while you fly no matter If your in economy or first class.” in 6 reviews
“Great airlines, always friendly service,my family always tries to take them bouncing from coast to coast” in 5 reviews
Keizer, OR
I fly about 7-10 round trips per-year and always choose to fly Alaska! I appreciate that Alaska really cares about every passenger. I fly Alaska because I can count on my flight being on time, good customer service and great mileage plan member perks. They recently also added “saver” tickets which now makes traveling on a budget even easier. My friends and I work in retail and constantly book things last minute. The “saver” opportunity has aloud us to save money for our trips! I highly recommend flying Alaska!
San Antonio
This was my first time flying with them check in was quick done with a check in station and dropped off bags ready to go. Loading on the plane went very swiftly and the staff very knowledgeable and helpful answering any questions I had.
Salem, OR
I have thoroughly enjoyed my flights with Alaska. I have family in Kodiak, and Alaska Airlines is one of the only airlines with service to that island. I usually find stellar service from the attendants and a timely experience over all.
Boston
In the past I’ve had mixed experiences with Alaska. You can find great prices if you book early and you have a great chance of getting upgraded I’d you’re a frequent flier. There have been some delays, but what airline doesn’t do that.
Recently flew with Alaska airlines and thought that everything was wonderful. I was not familiar with the airline but happy that I made that decision. I would recommend Alaska airlines to others who may have not flown with them before
Alaska is over great! They have great service, tickets can be extremely expensive on their app, I think they should lower the prices especially for their mileage club/ CC holders. It is always much better to book on third party sites.
Washington
Food is amazing, comfortable seats, you can recline and they have charging outlets, staff are sweet and funny, the drinks are amazing, the bathrooms are small but it is a airplane so what can I say, overall I was Certainly satisfied!
Missouri City
I had an amazing experience flying with Alaska Airlines because I was upgraded!! Being upgraded is a frugal travel bloggers dream! The attendants were amazing and very accommodating so that made for an excellent and smooth transition!
Fresno
The mile rewards are unbelievable!!! Well worth getting an Alaska airlines card. The flights have never been displeasurable and the one time their was a little crowding they hooked it up fat with extra freebies for the inconvenience.
LOVE THEM! They once bumped my seat twice so a couple families could fly together and instead of me just being stranded, they put me in first class. It was the first time I ever flew first class! Can’t wait to travel with them again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...