Alaska Airlines

I consider flying with them from Los Angeles to Seattle. Should I choose them or rather a different airline?
Would you prefer this over southwest?
What is there to see in Alaska?
Start your review of Alaska Airlines!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Have flown with many airlines in past, but recently I have chosen Alaska because their customer service is so far superior and planes are always clean!” in 11 reviews
“I even saw another passenger talking to a flight attendant about a book when everyone was getting off the plane and the passenger gave the attendant the book.” in 11 reviews
“I always have a great experience with Alaskan Airlines, their staff is really friendly and they make my flight smoother. ” in 6 reviews
“...able to charge you phone while you fly no matter If your in economy or first class.” in 6 reviews
“Great airlines, always friendly service,my family always tries to take them bouncing from coast to coast” in 5 reviews
Kailua-Kona
Alaska Airlines took such good care of my cats on our flight from Oregon to Hawaii! They assured me whenever I had questions or felt concerned. I will fly Alaska with my kitties from now on.
Austin, TX
Alaska Airlines provided a comfortable transcontinental flight from Phoenix to Seattle, even in coach. The pros: great food and friendly service. The cons: limited in-flight entertainment.
Silverdale, WA
My favorite airline to fly! Always amazing prices for tickets, treat military and their families so great. Bigger comfortable seats. Outlets to charge devices at seats. Yummy meal options.
Pullman, WA
I love Alaska airlines! It’s my number one choice for flight services. Their customer service is top notch as I have multiple experiences with them being willing to wave the cancellation fee of my flights. They offer great deals with the Alaska Airlines mileage card as you are able to take one free checked bag as well as build up free points to be used for your future flights. This adds up especially if you fly a lot. They usually pretty good on flight services as well and have a lot more leg room than most flights.
I had flown Alaska Airlines mostly from NYC to the west coast. Pretty reliable for the most part. They have a decent mileage program and a lot of flight deals. Would definitely recommend.
I always try to fly Alaska - I have the best flights and customer service with Alaska. I have a couple friends working as flight attendants with Alaska as well, and they love it! 10/10.
Delray Beach
I frequently fly between the Miami area to Los Angeles and I always look for Alaska, if I can. They’re straight forward with their pricing, you know what you’re getting into from the beginning. The in-flight crew is always incredibly accommodating and personally, I love the free in-flight movies in the headrest in front of you. I caught up on a lot of new releases and even some old favorites. It keeps you entertained without having to spend a bunch on WiFi plus makes the flight seem to go by quicker.
I have always received excellent customer service from Alaska airlines! They are always so welcoming and ensure I have a safe and comfortable travel to wherever my destination may be!
I love the service and the prices are phenomenal. I love Alaska for travel across the country. I wish they had free check-in bags like Southwest does but they have better anemities.
Seattle, WA
My wife and I use Alaska Airlines every time we fly. The seats are comfortable, upgrades are affordable, and the in-flight movie selection makes long flights more manageable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...