Alaska Airlines

I consider flying with them from Los Angeles to Seattle. Should I choose them or rather a different airline?
Would you prefer this over southwest?
What is there to see in Alaska?
Start your review of Alaska Airlines!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Have flown with many airlines in past, but recently I have chosen Alaska because their customer service is so far superior and planes are always clean!” in 11 reviews
“I even saw another passenger talking to a flight attendant about a book when everyone was getting off the plane and the passenger gave the attendant the book.” in 11 reviews
“I always have a great experience with Alaskan Airlines, their staff is really friendly and they make my flight smoother. ” in 6 reviews
“...able to charge you phone while you fly no matter If your in economy or first class.” in 6 reviews
“Great airlines, always friendly service,my family always tries to take them bouncing from coast to coast” in 5 reviews
This is the airline we use the most. The staff’s friendly & helpful & our flights have almost always been on time. And they’ve never lost our luggage! 😁
Menifee, CA
When I flew through this airline I was very pleased . Not only were the attendants nice and respectful but the cleanliness of the plane was outstanding.
I have flown Alaska a number of times and am continually impressed with their customer service. Their planes are nice and comfortable! Highly recommend !
Broomfield, CO
Good airline and I always take this when other airlines may not have the best availability I prefer to fly into and out of Seattle international airport.
Loved Alaska! Great employees! Not late or delayed. Huge seats, huge plane, tv’s, WiFi, great food selection, you name it. It was such a good experience!
I love flying and Alaska airlines has always been great! I have never experienced a problem with then while traveling. The assistants are always so kind!
Never have we been disappointed. Check in is always easy, staff is always kind, and we have ROOM when we sit. We choose Alaska every time it is an option
Excellent service flying with Alaska Airlines.  Prices are fair and able to find sales often.   I recommend flying with Alaska Airlines.
Honolulu, HI
Not my go-to airline but a very affordable mode to get away from Hawaii for a bit. Prices are reasonable, flights are ok, and customer service is great!
Washington 💖
Alaska Airlines uploaded by Korynia P.
I always try to fly Alaska when ever I travel or at least amaerican I’ve made the mistake before the staff is amazing as always super helpful as always 💖
Ask a question to the Influenster community...