Alaska Airlines

I consider flying with them from Los Angeles to Seattle. Should I choose them or rather a different airline?
Would you prefer this over southwest?
What is there to see in Alaska?
Start your review of Alaska Airlines!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Have flown with many airlines in past, but recently I have chosen Alaska because their customer service is so far superior and planes are always clean!” in 11 reviews
“I even saw another passenger talking to a flight attendant about a book when everyone was getting off the plane and the passenger gave the attendant the book.” in 11 reviews
“I always have a great experience with Alaskan Airlines, their staff is really friendly and they make my flight smoother. ” in 6 reviews
“...able to charge you phone while you fly no matter If your in economy or first class.” in 6 reviews
“Great airlines, always friendly service,my family always tries to take them bouncing from coast to coast” in 5 reviews
Henderson
I flew Alaska Airlines once and it was a fun experience. Everyone has their own tv and the movies that they provided definitely helped the flight go by much faster. It was easy to check in since I did everything online, which makes everyone’s life easier. I’d definitely fly them again!
Grand Jct, CO
The airline itself was very unorganized! The seats were uncomfortable and the flight attendants were not very friendly. I have road on many airlines and taken many flights, but this was one of the not so good ones. I would not recommend this to anyone. Not the best I have ever been on.
Seattle, WA
I love Alaska airlines! In a world of budget cuts and corporate decisions, the flight attendants always make each trip amazing! This airline still holds a high standard of service and that is hard to find these days! I always choose Alaska. The flight attendants are the true rockstars!
Holland, MI
Living in Michigan, I didn’t know about this airline until I flew out west. It is a good price for the service you get. The people are so kind, and I never once had a problem. They welcome you with smiling faces & I will continue to fly with Alaska airlines whenever they are available.
Flew to California and the staff were very rude. Plane was making a loud boom sound every few minutes. You could smell the exhaust from inside through out whole flight. I'm glad flight was only for an hour. I don't think I could do that for more then that. But I did enjoy window seat.
It's been a couple of years since I flew with Alaska Air but it was an enjoyable flight. Great flight attendants & service with no problems. Smaller plane so mild turbulance but not scary. The service was awesome with cheaper tickets than other airlines. I'd fly Alaska Air again ✈️
Corvallis, OR
I haven't flown much but my first flight was with Alaska and it was great. Everyone was very nice and made me feel comfortable since I was a nervous flyer. Entering and exiting the plane went smoothly. The flight attendants smiled at everyone and were kind. The ride itself was smooth and the pilot did his job well.
Garden Grove, CA
I just booked a flight to Oregon from LAX round trip for only $128 which includes all taxes and fees. It was the cheapest airline I found with only 2 weeks away. I called the customer service line to ask a few questions about bringing a stroller/car seat and the woman was very helpful.
No major complaints. Their flights have always been on time, the attendants professional, and planes well maintained. Typical gripes would include that they're going the path of nickel and diming passengers for every possible excuse, and seats could be a lot more comfortable/ergonomic.
Oceanside, CA
Extremely personal flight attendants! I enjoyed the flight from Vegas to Seattle and back with no issues and enjoyed being able to charge my dying phone with the outlets that are available to every seat!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...