Alaska Airlines

I consider flying with them from Los Angeles to Seattle. Should I choose them or rather a different airline?
Would you prefer this over southwest?
What is there to see in Alaska?
Start your review of Alaska Airlines!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Have flown with many airlines in past, but recently I have chosen Alaska because their customer service is so far superior and planes are always clean!” in 11 reviews
“I even saw another passenger talking to a flight attendant about a book when everyone was getting off the plane and the passenger gave the attendant the book.” in 11 reviews
“I always have a great experience with Alaskan Airlines, their staff is really friendly and they make my flight smoother. ” in 6 reviews
“...able to charge you phone while you fly no matter If your in economy or first class.” in 6 reviews
“Great airlines, always friendly service,my family always tries to take them bouncing from coast to coast” in 5 reviews
Bronx, NY
Got the cheapest round trip tickets between New York and Los Angeles. I’ve only traveled with Alaska this once. Seats were too comfy for a 6 hr non-stop flight. I would recommend for people traveling on a tight budget.
san mateo, ca
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great planes. Good prices. Good service. I have only ran into one issue with Alaska and they DID NOT handle it correctly at all! But other than that one time they are good. Attendants on and off the ground seem happy.
Alaska Airlines has an incredible staff. I have always been able to switch seats when need be. I have never encountered an unfriendly employee. I love that this airline is willing to go above and beyond for your needs.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
By far the best WiFi on a plane EVER. And affordable (free for texting and messaging) makes it very easy to stay connected. Their customer service isn’t the greatest but they make up for it with very affordable flights
Seattle
I always find great flights from Seattle to California for reasonable prices! They don’t scam you on luggage or carry-on policies. I have always found the staff to be friendly and the scheduling to run smoothly.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Alaska airline will always have a special section in my heart because they are the first airline I ever flew with ever in my life and they were super nice and made things super easy for me! I definitely recommend them!
I would highly recommend Alaska Airlines! I have talked with customer service on the phone about changing a flight time and they were fast and efficient. The airline stewardesses and stewards are friendly and helpful.
Lubbock.TX
Always treating us nice, love buying the food on the plane, the food is great my parents are Are always getting first class, I always love flying with them they help us a lot, and never had a problem with baggage clame
Choctaw, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love that they have so many non-stop routes at a great rate! It's my go-to for Seattle flights. I've always had a smooth experience with Alaska and that's all you can really ask for! You can also use partner rewards!
Reno
They have reasonable prices, especially if the ticket isbputchased well in advanced. I booked my trip from Reno to Boise in July but my trip was in March. I spent about $250 total on my airline tickets there and back.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...