Alaska Airlines

I consider flying with them from Los Angeles to Seattle. Should I choose them or rather a different airline?
Would you prefer this over southwest?
What is there to see in Alaska?
Start your review of Alaska Airlines!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Have flown with many airlines in past, but recently I have chosen Alaska because their customer service is so far superior and planes are always clean!” in 11 reviews
“I even saw another passenger talking to a flight attendant about a book when everyone was getting off the plane and the passenger gave the attendant the book.” in 11 reviews
“I always have a great experience with Alaskan Airlines, their staff is really friendly and they make my flight smoother. ” in 6 reviews
“...able to charge you phone while you fly no matter If your in economy or first class.” in 6 reviews
“Great airlines, always friendly service,my family always tries to take them bouncing from coast to coast” in 5 reviews
La Jolla, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I was lucky enough to find an affordable first class flight with them. It was awesome. The flight attendants were attentive and went above and beyond when I started getting motion sickness.
I absolutely love Alaska Airlines! They are my go-to anytime I fly. Their planes are nice and comfortable and spacious. The loading and unloading process is not chaotic like other airlines.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I recently started flying Alaska since the merger between them and Virgin America. So far, it has not been so bad. The prices are higher than Virgin America by at least $200 on a cross country flight, which is really annoying. My other big gripe is that their planes (even the 6 hour NYC to LA or SF flights), do not have tv screens at the seats. You have to provide your own entertainment device or you are out of luck. So far 50-50 on having outlets at every seat..some of my flights did and some didn't. I'm not feeling the same love that I did with Virgin America or as welcomed. So only time will tell.
Billings , MT
My flight on Alaska Airlines was not the most comfortable flight in the world, but luckily it was a short one. The plane was on the smaller end, but the staff was very friendly and helpful.
This airline is ok. Not exceptional like Delta. The food is ok, but I don't really eat it anyways. I have no complaints about turbulence or anything of that sort. It's good for the price.
San Diego
We love to fly alaska! My daughter does the child flying alone program to see her dad and they are wonderful with her. It keeps me at ease knowing that she is in good hands. They have great prices as well!
Phoenix
This is my go to airline. We use them a lot because we are in the part of the country they are based. Every airline is going to have delays and issues but Alaska is my family’s go to airline if we need to fly anywhere.
Richardson, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I never consider Alaska airlines until I went on a trip to Seattle! They were so nice and accommodating when I had a medical issue. Would recommend Alaska to anyone! Such a great airline!
Palo Alto, CA
Alaska is one of the airlines I often frequent. There are many locations and multiple flights a day to choose from. Prices are competitive for my travels without compromising the service.
Nashville, TN
They have great customer service. I also like their credit card, which helps you earn miles. I just wish they flew more places. If you live in Seattle, it’s very convenient; otherwise, no.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...