Alaska Airlines

I consider flying with them from Los Angeles to Seattle. Should I choose them or rather a different airline?
Would you prefer this over southwest?
What is there to see in Alaska?
Start your review of Alaska Airlines!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Have flown with many airlines in past, but recently I have chosen Alaska because their customer service is so far superior and planes are always clean!” in 11 reviews
“I even saw another passenger talking to a flight attendant about a book when everyone was getting off the plane and the passenger gave the attendant the book.” in 11 reviews
“I always have a great experience with Alaskan Airlines, their staff is really friendly and they make my flight smoother. ” in 6 reviews
“...able to charge you phone while you fly no matter If your in economy or first class.” in 6 reviews
“Great airlines, always friendly service,my family always tries to take them bouncing from coast to coast” in 5 reviews
Fresno
Alaska Airlines has provided good, uneventful service. Planes have been clean and staff has been courteous and attentive. Flying just isn't fun anymore, but that is not the fault of staff. That being said I have been satisfied with their flights.
Tacoma , WA
I like alaska airlines but they definitely have a long ways to go to get a 5 star from me. They are so cheap. It takes forever to get tickets for unaccompanied minors once you get to the airport. They need help and a better system.
Blue Springs, MO
No complaints. The planes were clean and the crew was friendly. Love the companion fare option. Makes a long, expensive trip much more feasible. We have only traveled with them once but are already planning our next trip. Thank you!
Spokane Vly, WA
I fly Alaska often. I have always enjoyed these flights. Cheap flights and gets me from point a to point b just fine!! The service is always great and the flights are usually smooth. My family all does great on these flights as well!
Ok I really loved this flight. I've flown it three times and the service is phenomenal. I'm always comfortable and I'm taken very good care of by the flight attendants. The ride to my destination is a breeze and I can relax easily.
Palmdale, CA
This is an OK airline. What i dont like about them is that they charge extra for luggage. I dont understand why they do this, obviously people take luggage when they travel. I dont know one person who travels with out a luggage. SMH.
Los Angeles, CA
For the most part I like Alaska airlines. They usually have good flight deals, however I've had some bad experiences with their attendants and bag policies. Overall I would fly with them again, but they're not my number one airline.
Yucca Valley, CA
Alaska Airlines is a class operation. Check-in is smooth, the flight attendants are some of the nicest and most helpful in the business, and I've always arrived on time. You really feel the Alaska difference when you fly with them.
Orange, CA
Amazing airline! First flight in about 15 years and it was so easy and worry free. They gave great customer service. Super easy to book flight and check in and select seats! I definitely would recommend that every flies with Alaska!!
Greenfield, MA
I used Alaskan as I flew from Seattle to Juneau a few years ago and I remember thinking that this was one of the better airlines I have traveled with. The boarding process flowed and the in flight crew was very polite and attentive.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...