Alaska Airlines

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 8O4 5O1O
Has anyone recently traveled during COVID if so how clean are the plains and what precautions are they taking?
Does anyone have alaska credit card?
Start your review of Alaska Airlines!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Have flown with many airlines in past, but recently I have chosen Alaska because their customer service is so far superior and planes are always clean!in reviews
I even saw another passenger talking to a flight attendant about a book when everyone was getting off the plane and the passenger gave the attendant the book.in reviews
I always have a great experience with Alaskan Airlines, their staff is really friendly and they make my flight smoother. in reviews
...able to charge you phone while you fly no matter If your in economy or first class.in reviews
Great airlines, always friendly service,my family always tries to take them bouncing from coast to coastin reviews
Kathleen Z.
istres
Standard flight, no complaints. Everything was on time.l I would definitely fly them again.
JACKI M.
Vancouver, WA
We had a great flight; nice crew, yummy food, smooth and made us feel safe, thanks!
Jazmin F.
Orlando, FL
Had a nice trip. Friendly staff. Clean airline. Will travel agawith n on this airline
Jennifer N.
Yelm, WA
Loved this airline. Everyone was so nice and friendly. My favorite part was getting the window seat. The pros are choosing your own seat and the service, even on short flights was good. The con is getting on and off was a little hard but it is liked that with all airlines.
Sarah Brianne K.
Torrance, CA
I've had good experiences with Alaska, but I do not like their fleet of planes as much as I do Virgin's. It's silly, but the Virgin mood lighting makes a big difference. I will be using Alaska more as they partner with Virgin, and am hopeful that they will keep some of Virgin's planes and tap into their unique programming and great customer service.
Anastasiya L.
The Service was wonderful and the flight attendants were kind and caring, also very helpful whenever I needed their help. Also my last flight with them was a very smooth flight
Autumn F.
Anchorage, AK
Flights are horrible and cramped. The only upside is that they are usually the cheapest to fly on.
Elle H.
Pinehurst, NC
I live in Seattle and fly to NC to visit family as often as I can, they have a one way flight now and it's amazing. The flight crew is always friendly and they are good about communication if your flight is delayed or there's a problem.
Jaymee R.
Oakland , CA
Alaska airlines is technically a 3 star airline for me. It's pretty average as far as airlines go, however I like how you can use American Airline reward points to fly and you can get pretty good deals. I've only ever used Alaska to fly to Hawaii and I've gotten great deals.
Cassandra K.
Dallas
LOVE them! Literally one of the best trained pilots in the business! You will never be disappointed
Ask a question to the Influenster community...