Alaska Airlines

I consider flying with them from Los Angeles to Seattle. Should I choose them or rather a different airline?
Would you prefer this over southwest?
What is there to see in Alaska?
Start your review of Alaska Airlines!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Have flown with many airlines in past, but recently I have chosen Alaska because their customer service is so far superior and planes are always clean!in 11 reviews
I even saw another passenger talking to a flight attendant about a book when everyone was getting off the plane and the passenger gave the attendant the book.in 11 reviews
I always have a great experience with Alaskan Airlines, their staff is really friendly and they make my flight smoother. in 6 reviews
...able to charge you phone while you fly no matter If your in economy or first class.in 6 reviews
Great airlines, always friendly service,my family always tries to take them bouncing from coast to coastin 5 reviews
2 years agoTacoma , WA
I love how Alaska lets me add my lap infant right on the website and I don’t have to call in like other airlines. They have a decent offering of flight options and are competitive in their pricing. I’ve had great experiences flying Alaska.
2 years agoOlympia, WA
I love flying with a company that seems to genuinely care about its mission and customers. The planes are super safe, the service great. I love their policy of taking care of the customers’ needs! I’ll be flying with them for a long time.
2 years agoChico
I’ve never had any issues flying with Alaska. Their customer service is excellent as is their in flight personnel. I always feel as though I’m dealing with a friend. It makes the stresses of flying much easier when you have happy dealings.
2 years agoMukilteo, WA
AA is another hit and miss airline. Sometimes you get a good flight others the worst of your life. Depends on the crew that is attending. I’ve met attendants that to this day we are friends and then I’ve met some I hope I never meet again.
2 years agoKent, WA
Alaska is my preferred airline. I always know what I’m getting into and find it all very comforting. I always choose Alaska when flying along the west coast or for weekend trips to Las Vegas. I’m always happy with the quality of Alaska.
2 years agoAnchorage, AK
I’m born and raised from Alaska and this is the main airline used. Depending on how old the plane is depends on the service and “treats” that you get. Majority of the flight have good attendants but it’s hit and miss like anything else.
2 years ago
I use Alaska for everything on the west coast. I love that they fly out of Burbank, which has the best airport in the LA area. I think they have great amenities on their flights and they keep the food interesting by collaborating with top chefs.
2 years agoHewitt, NJ
Besides the long delay, I like the fact that Alaska is normally a non stop flight and you can connect your laptop or tablet to their in flight wifi for free movies and chat services. They also have tablets that you can rent for about $10
2 years ago
Alaska airlines is my favorite airline to fly. I use it at least 3 times per year. My favorite part is that they are on time and organized. They are very attentive to your needs. I would recommend and plan on using them in the near future.
2 years agoHerriman, UT
I always fly Alaska when going to Idaho and although they seem to have the best flight times, the prices are always a bit higher than the other airlines. The planes are clean and have plenty of room, but the prices are definitely higher.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...