ALANI NU Whey Protein Confetti Cake

Whey protein is a staple in the supplement industry, and we believe in the old saying, “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” In our whey protein, you get everything you need and nothing that you don’t. Instead of packing in ingredients that weren’t necessary, each unit is filled with more servings, all aimed at providing you with muscle growth, recovery and flavor.

I’ve been looking for a new protein powder, and I love this brands energy drinks. Does this keep you full? And how does it taste? Is there any other protein powder you’d recommend?ALANI NU Whey Protein Confetti Cake
Start your review of ALANI NU Whey Protein Confetti Cake!
Aaliyah M.
Ilion, NY
ALANI NU Whey Protein Confetti Cake uploaded by Aaliyah M.
It’s a pretty good protein powder! The taste isn’t super strong so you can mix it with other flavors! Love this!
Danielle F.
Kensington
ALANI NU Whey Protein Confetti Cake uploaded by Danielle F.
This is one of the better protein powers I have found. I am a big cake batter anything fan so this is definitely for me. I think it is better and creamy with using almond milk rather than water. It mixes very we when you use a shaker bottle (only need a small as is only 6-8 oz with a scoop and it lasts a good 2 years
Melissa E.
ALANI NU Whey Protein Confetti Cake uploaded by Melissa E.
Tasted like cake . I like it. Nice break from the basic chocolate . It’s on the sweeter side. It’s not a vegan protein. ( they do have those now) I was really happy with it . It compares to a lot of other mainstream proteins on the market. I did like the Peanut Brownie whey as well .
Laura M.
High Point, NC
ALANI NU Whey Protein Confetti Cake uploaded by Laura M.
Good taste, reasonably priced. Worth the hype to try it! No weird chalky aftertaste or dry throats after drinking this protein shake. Does taste sweet like a cake but I could only handle to drink once a day at 6 oz or I'll get full for the rest of the day. I definitely would recommend to try this.
Patty P.
Schaumburg, IL
ALANI NU Whey Protein Confetti Cake uploaded by Patty P.
IT LITERALLY TASTES LIKE CAKE! The girl at GNC recommended this to me a while ago when they were out of the original protein I was taking. After trying this I don’t think I’ll ever go back to anything else. Must try!
Alexandra G.
Darien, IL
ALANI NU Whey Protein Confetti Cake uploaded by Alexandra G.
I selected this confetti cake protein powder only because there are no other options on here for the other products that this company has. Are use their pre-workout in blueberry açai flavor, their amino’s in candy apple flavor, and their Protein the plant protein and chocolate flavor. Not only do I use there are powder products I also use their vitamin products. I use the digestive pills as well as the balance pills. The balance pills are heaven sent. I don’t have the best skin conditions and I break out and I’ll kinds of other weird skin stuff. This product has helped my skin clear up so much and I’m forever grateful for this company and Katy and Hayden
Chelsea A.
Portland, OR
ALANI NU Whey Protein Confetti Cake uploaded by Chelsea A.
By far the best protein out there. I’m VERY picky when it comes to protein and I’m not a fan of anything that’s chunky or doesn’t mix well. Confetti cake flavor and fruity cereal are my favorite flavors. The mix well with water and taste great! Also sooo good blended up with almond milk and strawberries for a delicious frozen shake.
Taylor S.
Cleveland, OH
ALANI NU Whey Protein Confetti Cake uploaded by Taylor S.
Purchased at: GNC
Seriously the BEST protein i’ve had. I have tried soooo many different brands and hated them all! Alani is the only one I actually like. I love this munchies flavor! The cookie and pretzel pieces in it are so delicious!! I crave this!
Delaney C.
Lees Summit
Hands down the best brand for protein ever! The flavors are amazing and have you feeling like you just had yourself a unhealthy sugary treat but in reality it was just protein. This helps with my sweet tooth without actually indulging. They work great as meal replacements. You will love them!
Liz F.
Eau Claire, WI
ALANI NU Whey Protein Confetti Cake uploaded by Liz F.
I have tried confetti cake & peanut butter brownie and cannot recommend these products enough! The protein is smooth, and goes great with unsweetened almond milk! I would recommend these products to anyone looking to add more protein in their diet.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Richelle C.
San Diego, CA
il y a 4 mois
Jackie R. il y a 2 mois
I started out with the preworkout, pump, and protein powder. I love them all! I use preworkout mixed with pump before going to the gym, and have a protein drink after.