Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsAlani Nu
Super Greens 30 Serv - New/sealed - Fast Free Shipping

Alani Nu Super Greens 30 Serv. - New/sealed - Fast Free Shipping

by Alani Nu

What’s the best to mix this with?
What’s the best way to mix this product?
Start your review of Alani Nu Super Greens 30 Serv. - New/sealed - Fast Free Shipping!
Melanie F.
Alani Nu Super Greens 30 Serv. - New/sealed - Fast Free Shipping uploaded by Melanie F.
Alani Nu is a newer brand to me but I’m really liking this Super Greens powder. I mix it in with orange juice in the morning and the taste is great!
Brittany N.
Springdale, PA
I've never had super greens before so the first day was a bit unexpected but as each day goes on it gets better as for the taste.
Rhiannon P.
Give them a chance! The smell is gross. The look is off putting. The first sip can be alarming if you’re not used to greens - BUT you do get used to it. I added lemonade flavor to mine to get them down at first, but actually got used to the flavor without it!!
Molly M.
Flemington, NJ
Tastes sooo good!! I just recently started taking super greens and will definitely be continuing buying this product easy to mix, I just stir into a glass of water
Gracie M.
Queens, NY
I got this because it had the words "greens" and I don't eat enough of those daily. I was expecting a nasty broccoli cucumber mish mash juice taste, BUT pleasantly surprised by this one! It does not taste like pure veggies, it is more like, sweet veggies? My point is this is edible and quite yummy. I will be repurchasing this!
christine G.
Make sure to add enough water otherwise the drink is pretty atrocious. If you also don't drink the juice fast enough the powder starts to settle at the bottom and the appearance is similar to the dirty water you dipped your paintbrush in 😆 aside from all that, the drink isn't that bad. It almost smells like matcha when you drink it but the flavor is actually okay. The green juice packs a bunch of nutrients and is worth it!
Vanessa H.
Draper, UT
Alani Nu Super Greens 30 Serv. - New/sealed - Fast Free Shipping uploaded by Vanessa H.
I love these greens! I genuinely look forward to drinking these in the morning and I have NEVER been able to say that. My greens usually go wasted because I can’t stomach the taste but not any more! They are so much better than other greens that I have tried. They are slightly sweet and a little fruity which I think helps. Yes they do have a slight smell but that is typical with greens. They also can get a bit grainy. A couple tips I have are to mix them with Alani Nu Balance Powder in a blender bottle. The Balance powder adds more fruitiness and the blender bottle helps make the mix smoother and not as grainy.
Abby C.
Margate, FL
I love these greens. For years I've been having other greens, that are hard to drink, and just taste nasty. Alani nu greens are actually good. I mix it with lemonade and I love it. I have them every morning. I feel less bloated, more energized, and I feel better overall.
Sarah P.
Rosamond, CA
Tastes sooooo good! No weird after taste, full of nutrients, and tastes like berries! Hands down one of my favorite greens powders. I wish it dissolved a bit better in water but I don’t mind having to shake it up every once in awhile. I also find that if I drink it in the morning, I can skip my coffee!
Kate H.
Overland Park, KS
THE BEST GREENS. I have tried different companies and this is by far the best tasting. I can tell when I miss a day of taking them. My body needs it. Best to drink with 16oz of cold water. So yummy