Alani Nu
Pre Workout Powder W/caffeine, L-theanine Beta Alanine, Rainbow Candy

Alani Nu Pre Workout Powder W/caffeine, L-theanine Beta Alanine, Rainbow Candy

by Alani Nu

Is this preworkout really worth it?
Is this preworkout really worth it?
Does this product give you that face tingle sensation? How is the taste?
Start your review of Alani Nu Pre Workout Powder W/caffeine, L-theanine Beta Alanine, Rainbow Candy!
How would you rate this product?
Trish F.
Hurricane, WV
Alani Nu Pre Workout Powder W/caffeine, L-theanine Beta Alanine, Rainbow Candy uploaded by Trish F.
I am reviewing the Pump Stim Free, Influenster doesn’t have it as an option. I decided to try the stim free due to boot camp being in the evenings. Amazing is all I can say! I drink about 1/2 hour before workout and I have energy, not jittery type and it gets me through an hour intense workout. It doesn’t keep me up at night. Will definitely repurchase and recommend! #AlaniNu
Bailey R.
North Platte
I’ve followed Katy Hearn on Instagram for awhile and have multiple of her work out packages (recommend btw) so I had to try her pre workout. The taste at first was a lot but the instructions say to start with half a scoop and now I’m up to the full scoop. It’s so great and doesn’t make me jittery throughout the day but I do feel it enhances my workout!! [product:alani-nu-pre-workout-powder-w/caffeine,-l-theanine-beta-alanine,-rainbow-candy]
Kayli L.
North Branch, MN
Alani Nu Pre Workout Powder W/caffeine, L-theanine Beta Alanine, Rainbow Candy uploaded by Kayli L.
This pre workout is LIFE 🔥 it tastes like candy and is super sweet. I sweat like crazy when I use this before working out. It’s a more natural pre workout and has few ingredients, unlike most that have lots of chemicals and bad things. I love this and will continue to purchase it.
Cj M.
Conway, SC
I LOVEEEE alani nu products now! My friend gave me this when she hadn’t been using it as much and I fell in love with it! I’ve been using this instead of my normal C4 pre workout and its so good for my daily workouts. Theres no crazy tingle feeling, its just enough to get you going. I’ve used pre workout for a while now, so I usually use a scoop and a half in 8 ounces of water. The flavor is great, and definitely a little sour but nothing too crazy. I can’t wait to try new flavors after I run out of this one!
Jacey G.
Alani Nu Pre Workout Powder W/caffeine, L-theanine Beta Alanine, Rainbow Candy uploaded by Jacey G.
By far the best pre workout I have tried! The flavor is AMAZING taste just like shaved ice! Gives me the energy I need to conquer my workout! ✨
Brittany R.
Queensbury, NY
Alani Nu Pre Workout Powder W/caffeine, L-theanine Beta Alanine, Rainbow Candy uploaded by Brittany R.
I love this company. I just found it a couple of months ago. They also have great customer service! I have tried two different pre works outs thus far. My favorite out of the two I tried is Breezeberry. Both are good!
Katerina S.
Brooklyn, NY
Alani Nu Pre Workout Powder W/caffeine, L-theanine Beta Alanine, Rainbow Candy uploaded by Katerina S.
Absolutely yummy tasting and beautiful packaging. I love a good workout whether it’s legs, chest, quads, or arm and this product helps me go when I’m tired or need energy. I am not a coffee drinker so I need a little pick me up in the mornings. The taste is 10/10, packaging 10/10, however. I did feel jittery and lightheaded but oh man did I have energy. DO NOT TAKE IN THE MORNING, only at night!
Brenda H.
Broken Arrow, OK
The best pre workout everrrrr! It takes like skittles and gives me the boost I need for my workout! Super affordable too.
Natalie C.
southholland
the Alani Nu products are amazing, the preworkout give you the pump that’s your looking for before working out. Highly recommend purchasing!
Jessica J.
Shelby Twp, MI
I got the Hawaiian shaved ice flavor and it is delicious. It isn't overly sweet so it doesn't upset my stomach before getting a workout in. I don't personally feel itchy when I take it? However I only do a half scoop. I find that to be the perfect balance for me when I need a pick me up before going to the gym in the evenings.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...