Alani Nu
Pre Workout Powder W/caffeine, L-theanine & Beta Alanine, Hawaiian Ice,

by Alani Nu

Does this product cause bad burnout after a workout?
Is this product worth the price? It’s a pricier Preworkout but it seems good quality?
How does this preworkout work compared to others?
Start your review of Alani Nu Pre Workout Powder W/caffeine, L-theanine & Beta Alanine, Hawaiian Ice,!
How would you rate this product?
Taylor B.
Mcalester, OK
Alani Nu Pre Workout Powder W/caffeine, L-theanine & Beta Alanine, Hawaiian Ice, uploaded by Taylor B.
Absolutely ❤️ use it for an energy drink and pre workout. Just wish they sold galaxy lemonade by itself.
Okarys B.
Alani Nu Pre Workout Powder W/caffeine, L-theanine & Beta Alanine, Hawaiian Ice, uploaded by Okarys B.
So my absolute favorite is Pink Guava but this one is my second favorite. I found it’s not ridiculously sweet or sour. I honestly cannot complete a workout without taking Alani Nu preworkout, it is the only thing that gives me the extra push to keep going or push harder because it gives me the energy I need. I am obsessed with their preworkouts!!! 💓
Shelly C.
Okay so the pre workout I actually liked ! Flavor was just okay. It’s been the first pre workout that I’ve tried so I can’t compare to anything else but I do feel it does get the job done.
Taira E.
Newark, OH
Alani Nu Pre Workout Powder W/caffeine, L-theanine & Beta Alanine, Hawaiian Ice, uploaded by Taira E.
This has become my favorite pre workout. Good flavor. I also get those tingles from it but not as uncomfortably as some other pre workouts. Honestly it’s a little pricy but you pay for good quality. I’ve noticed a positive change in my workouts since I switched to this brand. I use about 3/4 of a scoop and it lasts me a little over a month depending on how many days a week I’m going.
Renn H.
I am a huge fan of this product. In regards to Alani Nu products, their pre-workout is definitely my favorite. I usually take it 10-15 mins before my workouts and it works wonders to wake me up. It's pretty pricey, but I believe you get your money's worth out of it.
Alexandra S.
Warwick, RI
I love this preworkout. I was nervous to try this since I was warned about the “tingles” preworkouts can give you. I only use half a scoop because of that and it’s a perfect amount. I drink this 30 minutes before a workout. I get a bit of energy that pushes me to work out and I can workout a little longer. I don’t get an my tingles. This also tastes amazing!! It’s like candy. It is a little pricey but I prefer this over energy drinks so to me it’s worth it.
Yvonne M.
I started using this about 2 weeks ago. I add one scoop to 6-8 oz of water about 30 mins before my workout. The taste is soooo good! It does give me a burst of energy, but not extreme like others I’ve tried. I can feel it working. I’ve noticed it seems to be kicking in within 15-20 mins so I’ll start taking it a bit closer to my workout time. I’ll try the brand again but see if the other flavors are as good.
Angela B.
Plymouth, NH
Alani Nu Pre Workout Powder W/caffeine, L-theanine & Beta Alanine, Hawaiian Ice, uploaded by Angela B.
I used this for the first time. This morning it tasted great. It mixes with water very well. Worked great I could feel the extra boost of energy!
Katelyn C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This pre workout is $40 for 30 servings, which is a little more pricey but it actually tastes very good and personally does not give me the jitters like others do!
Allison K.
Everett, WA
TALK ABOUT GET UP AND GO! WOW! This pre gets my body going! The flavor is absolutely incredible and tastes exactly like the syrupy bottom of a shaved ice!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...