Alani Nu Energy - Mimosa

by Alani Nu

Is this good to have before a workout or too strongAlani Nu Energy - Mimosa ?
Start your review of Alani Nu Energy - Mimosa!
Jennifer S.
Corp Christi, TX
Alani Nu Energy - Mimosa uploaded by Jennifer S.
Purchased at: H-E-B
It’s perfect for coming off a 4-day holiday weekend and you have to get up at 5am for work but don’t want to feel jittery or crash later. It has 200mg of caffeine so it’s less than other energy drinks but enough to give you the push. It doesn’t have an energy drink taste either so that makes it easier to drink. With zero sugar it won’t wreck any diet and only 10cal. It’s my new favorite energy drink brand!! Alani Nu Energy - Mimosa
Shaye G.
Alani Nu Energy - Mimosa uploaded by Shaye G.
This review is for the Hawaiian Shaved Ice flavor. I love it! This is a fantastic energy drink that tastes light and fresh. It like drinking a light carbonated fruit juice but it’s not too sweet. Zero sugar! Love it!
Aubry M.
Alani Nu Energy - Mimosa uploaded by Aubry M.
I love literally everything this company makes!!! I keep everything in stock as much as I can! I don’t have any changes. Comparable to monster price wise.
Nicole S.
Alani Nu Energy - Mimosa uploaded by Nicole S.
I’ve tried both the energy drink and the fit shake and I just love it they taste so good. You can’t even taste the protein in the shake and the energy drink doesn’t taste like an energy drink at all. Highly highly recommend. There’s also protein bars that I can not wait to tryAlani Nu Energy - Mimosa
Bridget Z.
Alani Nu Energy - Mimosa uploaded by Bridget Z.
Purchased at: Target
My all time favorite energy drink! The flavor is so good, not to sweet. Doesn’t make me feel super jittery like other energy drinks.
hal B.
atlanta
Alani Nu Energy - Mimosa uploaded by hal B.
Purchased at: Target
A little pricy and tastes like a vitamin c supplement like Airborne. other flavors are better honestly. Alani Nu Energy - Mimosa
Aracely B.
Alani Nu Energy - Mimosa uploaded by Aracely B.
This flavor is so yummy! It is great for an awesome workout! Works best to drink about 30 minutes before workout. 100 percent recommend!
Holly M.
Berryville, AR
Alani Nu Energy - Mimosa uploaded by Holly M.
This one is good. Lots of flavor and great taste. Doesn’t taste as sugary as most energy drinks. Definitely worth a try.
Ksenia K.
Manville, RI
Alani Nu Energy - Mimosa uploaded by Ksenia K.
Purchased at: Target
YUM! One of my favorite flavors. Perfect for waking up in the morning or before a workout. Tastes amazing and has the perfect amount of caffeine for me. Doesn’t give you the pre-workout jitters.
Kaitlynn B.
Alani Nu Energy - Mimosa uploaded by Kaitlynn B.
Purchased at: Target
Alani Nu is my new favorite energy drink brand. They have the prettiest packaging on the market and their flavors are amazing. Mimosa has a sweet orange taste. I find that this flavor seems to be more carbonated than the others, but that might just have been me. The price point is relatively cheap for this energy drink, on par with most other brands. I would rank this flavor pretty high compared to the others, and would definitely buy again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Megan J.
il y a 2 mois
Lauren I. il y a 21 jours
Love it!!! I can’t handle a lot of caffeine and this is just enough to keep me hustling at the gym!