Alani Nu Energy - Cotton Candy Grape

by Alani Nu

Finally, an energy drink that you can feel good about consuming, especially when your busy and on-the go Alani Nu Energy - Cotton Candy Grape flavored contain no sugar, and only 10 calories per can. Packing 200mg of caffeine, this energy drink will help give you the extra jolt your busy lifestyle needs in a variety of refreshing and unique flavors to choose from.

Finally, An Energy Drink That You Can Feel Good About Consuming, Especially When You're Busy And On-The Go!; Contains 10 Calories Per Can; Vegan amd Gluten Free Energy Drink; &Nbsp;Contains 12 Cotton Candy Grape&Nbsp;Flavored Energy Drink Cans; Produced In A Gmp (Good Manufacturing Practice) Compliant Facility

Has anyone tried this? I’ve heard great things about all their products.
Has anyone tried this and does it taste like a regular energy drink? It’s a rave in my office
Start your review of Alani Nu Energy - Cotton Candy Grape!
Jennifer G.
1,666 reviews
I love Alani Nu energy drinks- they have some great flavors and this one is one of them! Tastes just like cotton candy, I don’t really taste grape at all. I buy these by the case and it is still very pricy for how small the cans are and for only a 12 pack.
Paige B.
Alani Nu Energy - Cotton Candy Grape uploaded by Paige B.
Purchased at: GNC
My absolute favorite energy drink!! I love all the natural ingredients in it, and the caffeine amount is perfect before the gym! They have so many delicious favors such as mimosa, arctic white, tropsicle (NEW), sour peach rings, and soo many more. I would definitely suggest trying out this product!!
Whitney C.
Huntsville, AL
Alani Nu Energy - Cotton Candy Grape uploaded by Whitney C.
Purchased at: GNC
This is by far one of my favorite drinks. A single mom with two kids I resort to this a lot more than I care to admit. The calorie limit and sugar limit are some of the lowest counts for ANY energy drink. Couldn’t recommend enough.
Delaney C.
Lees Summit
I cannot get enough of these drinks. They taste so good and give me just the right amount of energy. They aren’t over carbonated and do not upset my stomach. I crave some of the flavors sometimes. You can’t go wrong with these!
Evelyne Q.
Montgomery, AL
Absolutely obsessed!! These energy drinks have become my go-to for days that I don't want coffee in the morning or when I need a mid-day pick me up from school!! I love love love them and I am continuously trying all of the flavors to find my favorite!! Current favs are Hawaiian shaved ice, blue slush, and tropsicle!!
Andreea I.
Raleigh, NC
Alani Nu Energy - Cotton Candy Grape uploaded by Andreea I.
This is one of my favorite energy drinks so far! It tastes great, so many different flavors to choose from and it does give me energy!
Nellie H.
Charlotte, NC
Alani Nu Energy - Cotton Candy Grape uploaded by Nellie H.
Purchased at: Amazon
such a great energy drink! the flavors are so tasty and are perfect for a splash of energy to your day!
Brittany H.
Hands down my favorite energy drinks! They give you energy without making you feel jittery and sick!
Mika C.
West Jordan, UT
soooo good!!! so sad they’re discontinuing the flavor though. if you’ve tried the pre-workout of the same flavor it does taste similar except this one is a lot more sweet than the pre is! if you’re on the fence about trying it, you should! it’s currently on sale on their website so i would take up the opportunity to try!
Olympia Z.
Flushing, NY
This is my favorite Alani Nu Energy. I don't know if they make this flavor anymore but it taste JUST like cotton candy grapes. it has great macros and there's no crash!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...