Has anyone used any of these products yet? I’m curious about the quality and if you feel they work?
Clovis - il y a 3 ans

4 answers

Amazing flavor, tastes like lemon type candy or something close to it. So I recommend taking it 20-30 mins before workout. Lots of energy and to me I got a little jittery (caffeine sensitive.) I took this during my Lyra (hoop) class and pole dance. Back to back and those workouts aren’t easy. They WORK! No crash after and I didn’t feel itchy. You may feel light headed. I certainly did. Make sure you get all energy out or you won’t sleep. Also BRING LOTS OF WATER. I can’t emphasize this enough, you will have dry mouth and feel dehydrated.
il y a 3 ans
I am obsessed switch all of their products!! They are so yummy and you will definitely notice all of the benefits that come along woth the products! I use their pre workout, protein, and energy drinks!
il y a 3 ans
I drink the energy drinks and take the balance supplement. LOVE them both!! Totally worth the investment
il y a 3 ans
I have used and absolutely feel a huge difference in my energy and attitude! I drink the energy drink and take balance!