Alamos Malbec uploaded by Stacie F.

BY ALAMOS

Alamos Malbec
  • "You can find it at most local grocery stores and even some drugstore such as walgreens." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm not a huge fan of red wines, but one of my best friends drinks this religiously." in 2 reviews
  • "Alamos Malbec is very good with a meal and also as a before dinner drink with snacks." in 2 reviews
  • "Its fruity an a little bit spicy." in 1 review
  • "I'm a big fan of Malbecs but this was too dry for me." in 1 review
Stacie F.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
Happy Hour Expert
I picked this up on a recent shopping trip and was pleased with my purchase. It is not the best Malbec, but considering its relatively inexpensive, has a nice taste. I'll definitely buy again! It's a good every day wine.
Ana V.
This is one of the best wines you can find for such a low price. They sell for $7 to $9 a bottle and it pairs well with anything. It is a smooth wine and very easy to drink. The best vintage I have had so far of this wine is the 2013. The ones that have followed since have been good but not quite as great. I still recommend this wine and I make sure to keep a bottle of it in my bar car at all times.
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
Very smooth red wine.  Some sweet wines can still have a bite to them or be overly sweet, but this one is a perfect combination.  I was recommended this by the local beverage store worker, and I wasn't disappointed.  I have recommended it to friends who will now drink wine.
Camille D.
Malbec is one of my favorite wines and this one is such a great affordable option! It tastes just as good as some of my favorite more expensive Malbecs and it's about $8-10 at your local liquor store. Such a good find!
Candace A.
A bottle of Alamo is usually around 10 dollars, for the price you get a nice Argentine Malbec. The flavor is great for red meats and pasta! Its not my favorite but it's easy to find in any grocery store or even CVS/Walgreens. I would for sure reccomend this for someone looking for a good wine on a budget.
Abby H.
Marietta, GA
This is my go to, "house" wine. Very smooth, especially considering the price. I can get this at Costco or my local liquor store for around $7-8/bottle. Pairs well with many foods, but also great to drink alone!
Molly F.
Carmel, IN
This is a good moderately priced Malbec. It's not the best quality, but you get what you pay for. When I buy Malbec's, this is usually one of my go-to brands.
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
I was not impressed with this wine. The flavor was more smoky then fruity. It didn't taste like much to me. I couldn't even.
Mike R.
Volo, IL
Nice cheap Malbec that is great wine to have with or after dinner. Can drink the bottle by myself if I wanted to
Katie B.
Roswell, GA
So perfect for winter nights! I also love to make my sangria with this brand! Great red that everyone will like!
Ashley K.
Happy Hour Expert
I'm a big Malbec fan, is this any good?