BY ALAGIO

Alagio?? Silk Obsession??? Silk Smoothing Serum.
Same great formula - new larger size.
Professional haircare.
Humidity control & anti frizz polisher.
8.5 fl oz (251 ml). see more...

Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
I️ have been using this serum for 9 years & it’s still as incredible as my first time using I️t. I️t smells like starburst & I️ just can’t get enough. I️ don’t even know how this product came
In my possession but I’m so thankful I️ did. I️t keeps my hair so soft and manageable until my next wash all
While being light & airy. You can’t find I️t in store anywhere so now I have to order I️t. I’m telling you this product is amazing. The only thing you need to watch for is when I️t settles. Make sure that you SHAKE before every use.

Other than that this a WINNER 😍
Raynelle P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I actually found a bottle of this, on clearance one day, at the store. I figured for like $2, this was a clearance price, that I would give it a try. Well this product actually works great for straightening hair! It made it faster to blow dry it out straight, kept it straight for a couple days, and left a beautiful shine!! I love this!!