BY ALAFFIA

Ultra Hydrating Body Wash 32 Fluid Ounces Liquid see more...

Buy on iHerb
Lynn B.
This smells so good. I wish that you could smell it. It has natural ingredients so you can feel better about what is being used on your skin. I don’t need to use much as it lathers nicely. It’s a large container, so it will last me. I want to try the other scents. It’s not much more than the chemicals versions of body wash.
Jamilatu A.
Arlington , MA
I'm reviewing for their facial wash that was discontinued. Got it at marshalls last year. Still using it. Best face wash. It gets rid of oil without too much scrubbing.
Chelsea D.
San Tan Vly, AZ
All of these products are amazing. I love everything about them. The smells, the way they make my skin feel, the price and amount you get are awesome. It’s not expensive, but not cheap either. You get a good amount for the money you pay.
Amanda S.
St Clairsville, OH
Leaves your skin soft and smooth without all those chemicals. Can't wait until I have a good stock pile and I can get rid of everything full of chemicals.
Jessica B.
Los Angeles, CA
Bought a bunch of Alaffia online because they had great reviews...the ingredient list is great and I loved the body wash..didnt leave my skin feeling stripped..I just with it smelled nice!..not that is smells bad either...