BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAlaffia
Rooibos & Shea Antioxidant Face Cream, 23 oz

Alaffia Rooibos & Shea Antioxidant Face Cream, 2.3 oz

this silky cream combines the proven moisturizing and anti-aging properties of unrefined shea butter with the antioxidant power of virgin coconut oil, rooibos tea and african wild honey. improves skin elasticity & texture while protecting from damaging...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alaffia Rooibos & Shea Antioxidant Face Cream, 2.3 oz!
Anneliese L.
Toronto, ON
Love this face cream! It's light and seeps into your skin, rather than staying on the surface, leaving your skin oily. Since the time I've started using it I've noticed a great improvement on my skin. Great product from a great company! I definitely recommend.
Kate Z.
Alachua, FL
Alaffia Rooibos & Shea Antioxidant Face Cream, 2.3 oz uploaded by Kate Z.
Good cream. Very light for skin. Nice smell. Ideal for summer. Good Moisturizer. It's good quality for good price

Looking for your answer?