Alaffia Neem & Shea Butter Scalp Recovery Conditioner - Rosemary Tea Tree - 8 oz uploaded by Miranda P.

BY ALAFFIA

The antibacterial and antifungal properties of West African Neem oil and extracts help diminish the symptoms of dry, flaky scalps. Shea butter provides extra moisture to restore and maintain healthy hair and scalp. Essential oils of Lavender, Rosemary, and Tea Tree sooth and refresh. For all hair types & dry scalps. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Enterprise, AL
I love how it has no synthetic fragrance which is good for people who have mcs. it is also good on my hair since i am mixed race.
Tawny G.
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
My hairdresser used this one time on me and I hated it. It made my hair feel oily and dry. It also left some kind of residue after my hair dried.