Alaffia- Handcrafted Fair Trade Shea Butter, Vanilla Ylang Ylang- 2 oz uploaded by Julie H.

BY ALAFFIA

Alaffia balances science with tradition to holistically benefit you body, communities, and the environment. This unrefined shea butter infused with fair trade coffee, rooibos, and green tea moisturizes and protects with extra antioxidant support. Scented with vanilla and Ylang Ylang essential oils. see more...

• What is this for? What do you guys use it for?1 Answers
Julie H.
Saint Cloud, MN
Alaffia is a fair trade product. That means you're supporting a good cause when you purchase this product. I have the lavender mint scent and I really enjoy it! I would recommend this product to anyone! It's a homemade recipe which contains unique fatty acids and Vitamin E. It is scented with essential oils and is meant for all skin types. I like using this product on my lips at night before I go to bed. It softens and melts into my lips to provide a healthy hydration.
E J.
Covington, GA
Anything with Shea butter is usually a good product cause shea is really good for skin. I find this a little bit too oily but it's a good product. A little goes a long way.
Whitney C.
This stuff is amazing i love it if u haven't tried it i highly suggest you do!!!
MaKendrea S.
Delaware, OH
This stuff is awesome! I absolutely love it and highly recommend it to others!!
Keaira B.
Nashville, AR
This is some very good stuff I highly recommend it I recommend anything with Shea Butter really
Samantha C.
What is this for? What do you guys use it for?