BY ALAFFIA

Alaffia balances science with tradition to holistically benefit your body, communities, and the environment. Skin Recovery Facial Toner removes traces of cleanser, make-up and impurities while providing immediate moisture. Neem leaf extract and tea tree oil help fight blemishes and prevent dry patches, while shea leaf provides a soothing effect to calm irritation and redness. Alcohol free and non-drying, For problem or acne prone skin. see more...

Jessica B.
Los Angeles, CA
Love to spirits this all day...it is a very generous amount of product...good ingredients and super refreshing! Smells very relaxing an it is quite soothing
Alicia M.
Pottsboro, TX
This toner is so refreshing. It doesn't dry out my sensitive skin. I like how it feels amd smells. Some toners smell like rubbing alcohol.
Shanaee B.
Charlotte, NC
I can’t honestly say I see a major difference in my skin. I use this more or so as a refresher or a mist to give me a light cleanse if I don’t want to be too rough on my skin. Not a huge fan of the scent.