Alaffia Everyday Shea Shea Butter Bubble Bath - Calming Lemon-Lavender uploaded by Christiana H.

BY ALAFFIA

Extra Gentle Nontoxic for Babies Up br Certified Fair Trade No SLS 2 No Parabens 1 No Synthetic Fragrance 6 No Animal Testing 5 Biodegradable 4 Gluten Free Handcrafted Extra Gentle br Naturally foaming, non-irritating, gentle bubble bath contains moisturizing shea butter to nourish and soften your baby s skin. Handmade with protective shea leaf and calming lemon balm and scented with lavender essential oil for relaxing, natural clean fun. Fair Trade Community Empowerment br Our shea butter is certified Fair for Life - Social and FairTrade by IMO. We pay fair wages to members of our certified fair trade shea butter cooperative in Sokode, Togo. To help build sustainable communities, Alaffia funds community projects, such as our Bicycle for Education program. Since 2006, Alaffia has distributed over 4,500 bicycles to disadvantaged students, mainly girls, in T see more...

• Is it good for people who aren't children?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Audrey R.
I've been using this for almost a year for my toddler. It smells amazing and relaxing before bedtime. Creates a huge amount of bubbles with only a small capful and the price is well worth it. I've tried Johnson's sleep time lavender bubblebath and it smells like plastic with hardly any bubbles. The price for J&J is cheap, but you have to use a significant amount to get decent bubbles. Alaffia has the added bonus of being natural.
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
This stuff lasts forever, still have a bottle that I'm using. A little goes a long way so it's worth the money. It is very sudsy and makes for very fun bath time. The smell is also amazing!
Christiana H.
Love the smell and the fact it doesn't have all the added unnecessary ingredients as most bath products do nowadays.
Tiffany R.
Beaver, OH
This stuff leaves my son's skin so so soft after tub time! His skin feels amazing and so do my hands!
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
At first my little one was afraid of the bubbles but then she love it and ask for it when we take her a bath
Bree P.
Long beach, CA
I'm a fan of anything Shea butter. Such an amazing smell and has a very calming affect.
Margaret W.
Less than half a capful makes a bath full of bubbles! My daughter loves the bubbles, and I like that it's made from natural ingredients. I think I'd prefer the scent that is just lavender as the lemon scent reminds me of cleaning products, but I only saw the lemon-lavender at Target when I bought this bottle.
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
Is it good for people who aren't children?