Alaffia Everyday Shea Shea Butter Bubble Bath - Calming Lemon-Lavender uploaded by Dalila C.Alaffia Everyday Shea Shea Butter Bubble Bath - Calming Lemon-Lavender uploaded by Dalila C.Alaffia Everyday Shea Shea Butter Bubble Bath - Calming Lemon-Lavender uploaded by Christiana H.

BY ALAFFIA #65 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

Extra Gentle Nontoxic for Babies Up br Certified Fair Trade No SLS 2 No Parabens 1 No Synthetic Fragrance 6 No Animal Testing 5 Biodegradable 4 Gluten Free Handcrafted Extra Gentle br Naturally foaming, non-irritating, gentle bubble bath contains moisturizing shea butter to nourish and soften your baby s skin. Handmade with protective shea leaf and calming lemon balm and scented with lavender essential oil for relaxing, natural clean fun. Fair Trade Community Empowerment br Our shea butter is certified Fair for Life - Social and FairTrade by IMO. We pay fair wages to members of our certified fair trade shea butter cooperative in Sokode, Togo. To help build sustainable communities, Alaffia funds community projects, such as our Bicycle for Education program. Since 2006, Alaffia has distributed over 4,500 bicycles to disadvantaged students, mainly girls, in T see more...

• Is it good for people who aren't children?2 Answers
Dalila C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought this for the family to use. It smells good and it produces lots of bubbles. My daughter and my husband both love it so much. I am happy that this company, Alaffia, practices ethical trade, no animal testing and the product has no synthetic fragrances. My daughter has no issues when the bubbles get into her eyes. The design is slightly different now. You can see it the picture attached.
Lexi A.
Plainville, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This product is a bit pricey ($15 for the big bottle), but I think it's worth the price. It will last a long time, I really only needed 3 capfuls (small cap) to get an adequate amount of bubbles. The smell is mild but still incredibly soothing. My daughter's skin also felt super soft after her bath. I love that this has more natural ingredients and that it's doing a lot of good humanitarian work as well. I would absolutely repurchase this brand.
Harmoni H.
Las Vegas
Their other products not so much but this is the best bubble bath in the game. It comes in lots of different events. All natural. Two tiny capfuls will overflow the tub with big bubbles.
Margaret W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Less than half a capful makes a bath full of bubbles! My daughter loves the bubbles, and I like that it's made from natural ingredients. I think I'd prefer the scent that is just lavender as the lemon scent reminds me of cleaning products, but I only saw the lemon-lavender at Target when I bought this bottle.
Audrey R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I've been using this for almost a year for my toddler. It smells amazing and relaxing before bedtime. Creates a huge amount of bubbles with only a small capful and the price is well worth it. I've tried Johnson's sleep time lavender bubblebath and it smells like plastic with hardly any bubbles. The price for J&J is cheap, but you have to use a significant amount to get decent bubbles. Alaffia has the added bonus of being natural.
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
This stuff lasts forever, still have a bottle that I'm using. A little goes a long way so it's worth the money. It is very sudsy and makes for very fun bath time. The smell is also amazing!
Christiana H.
Love the smell and the fact it doesn't have all the added unnecessary ingredients as most bath products do nowadays.
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
At first my little one was afraid of the bubbles but then she love it and ask for it when we take her a bath
Tiffany R.
Beaver, OH
This stuff leaves my son's skin so so soft after tub time! His skin feels amazing and so do my hands!
Bree P.
Long beach, CA
I'm a fan of anything Shea butter. Such an amazing smell and has a very calming affect.
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
Is it good for people who aren't children?