suggested searches
Alaffia EveryDay Shea Shampoo, Vanilla-Mint, 32 oz (FFP)
Everyday Shea

Alaffia EveryDay Shea Shampoo, Vanilla-Mint, 32 oz (FFP)

3.0

5 star

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

20%

Love this Shampoo; Leaves my hair feeling clean and healthy; I love that it is a clean shampoo with out all the extra additives and it smells fantastic; I've even gotten my husband to switch to using it now as well!
I really wanted to love this. Shampoo was one of the last products that I got around to switching for a more natural alternative. I bought this one sale because it was huge and I was really hoping the scent would perk me up in the mornings. It's definitely a yummy scent, and my husband notices it throughout the day, but this doesn't suds like regular shampoos since it's sulfate free. I'm not sure if it's the non-sudsing aspect or the fact it's marketed for hair on the drier side, but this always left my hair feeling greasy and weighed down (but smelling great).
Regular shampoo can be harsh and I wanted to have an alternative to give my hair a break from time to time. I have curly hair and because I like beautifully defined curls, I couldn’t use this shampoo on a regular basis except if I combine it with a very nourishing hair mask. So once a week, when I have my pamper session, I use this shampoo with a good hair mask. I love that it smells mint, this is very refreshing. The shampoo is vegan, cruelty free, paraben free and contains unrefined ingredients. A good indicator of how “natural” a shampoo is…is how much it foams! Clearly, this one doesn’t much