Alaffia EveryDay Shea Shampoo, Vanilla-Mint, 32 oz (FFP) uploaded by Delphine R.Alaffia EveryDay Shea Shampoo, Vanilla-Mint, 32 oz (FFP) uploaded by Darby S.

BY EVERYDAY SHEA

Handcrafted & UnrefinedGentle, creamy shampoo formulated with Unrefined Shea Butter, Virgin Coconut Oil and anti-oxidant Shea Leaf extract cleans thoroughly without stripping hair's natural oils. Scented with a relaxing blend of Vanilla Extract and Spearmint essential oil. Carefully formulated for Everyday use on all hair types. see more...

Darby S.
I was so excited for this shampoo I purchased the spearmint vanilla and I have it a really good try. Unfortunately my scalp and hair just couldn't handle the lack of emulsion, and my hair was just stripped, my poor scalp was dried out and got a little itchy. I also noticed my hair fall increased 10 fold. I love the Alaffia brand and I don't hold it against them but I couldn't not handle this product. I did love the simple and natural ingredients that went into it. I prefer simple products without all those hard to pronounce additives and that is a plus about this shampoo!
Lisa M.
El Paso, TX
This line of shampoos is affordable and great, because it's cruelty-free and doesn't contain sulfates, phthalates, and parabens. Cleans hair thoroughly without stripping it or weighing it down. I love the vanilla mint smell, but the passionfruit one is my favorite.
Delphine R.
Regular shampoo can be harsh and I wanted to have an alternative to give my hair a break from time to time. I have curly hair and because I like beautifully defined curls, I couldn’t use this shampoo on a regular basis except if I combine it with a very nourishing hair mask. So once a week, when I have my pamper session, I use this shampoo with a good hair mask. I love that it smells mint, this is very refreshing. The shampoo is vegan, cruelty free, paraben free and contains unrefined ingredients. A good indicator of how “natural” a shampoo is…is how much it foams! Clearly, this one doesn’t much