Alaffia EveryDay Shea Shampoo, Lavender, 32 oz (FFP) uploaded by Ashana G.

BY EVERYDAY SHEA

Gentle, creamy shampoo formulated with Unrefined Shea Butter, Virgin Coconut Oil and anti-oxidant Shea Leaf extract cleans thoroughly without stripping hair's natural oils. Scented with refreshing, pure lavender essential oil. Carefully formulated for Everyday use on all hair types. see more...

• Does this lather? How do you like it?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Started using this shampoo today and so far so good. I've been using the body wash for years now and was hoping for this to be a replacement for my lavendar Paul Mitchell shampoo. The scent isn't as strong, but my hair feels healthy and clean.
Elisa T.
Elisa T.
Love the smell and seems to do a good job of washing my hair. Chose this based on the ingredient list (or lack there of). Do not recommend the conditioner at all though.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Paramount, CA
I love the smell, and the ingredients of this shampoo but i expected too much from it. I have to apply so many pumps of it on my hair for it to make a decent clean. It doesn't get bubbly and evenly spreaded because as soon as i put it on my hair it feels like it disappears before i could get a good scrub out of it. I recommend the conditioner and body wash but definitely not the shampoo. I just really like how it has clean ingredients and its huge but it just doesn't work out with my hair.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo smells amazing but it does not work well on hair. It left my hair feeling sticky and matted. It was difficult to brush my hair after using this and it felt really greasy and gross. I have thick hair and would not recommend this to those with thick hair. My hair did not feel clean at all after using this either. One of the worse shampoos I have ever used. I would avoid this one!
Elsa W.
Elsa W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not the best shampoo. Bubbles don't really come out unless you use a lot. It is a shampoo that does not include chemicals that are bad for you but there are better shampoo out there that does not include those things. This company is a fair trade company which is really great because not many companies are like that.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
Good smell, not so great shampoo. I tried it because I was so impressed with the baby body wash and shampoo but this didn't work for me at all. However it does smell lovely.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Tucson, AZ
I wanted to love this. It smells incredible and I had super high hopes. When I used it, though, it seemed like it didn't do a super great job washing my hair. It left a greasy feel. =(
Ashana G.
Ashana G.
Roswell, GA
I have really thick and coarse hair so I don't test a lot of different shampoos i like to mainly stick to one specific one but they didn't have it last time I went to whole foods so I bought this as an alternative. I absolutely love it! There's not a thing missing about this shampoo! I have thick coarse hair and it basically relaxed it, not greasy at all just soft and fluffy.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Amherst, MA
Does this lather? How do you like it?