Alaffia Everyday Shea Shampoo & Body Wash for Babies and Up Lemon Lavender 16 oz

BY EVERYDAY SHEA

• Thoughts on this?? Been thinking of trying it out on my ...1 Answers
  • donde lo puedo comprar? Where can I buy it?3 Answers
  • What stores can I buy this product ?4 Answers
Michelle M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
We love Alaffia Everyday shampoos and lotions in our house. My 2 boys get really dry skin in the winter if they don't stay moisturized. Allaffia is our go to for everyday use
Jade J.
Macon, GA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
It works very well, my son had cradle cap and no matter how much brushing and other remedies I used it would not go away. I used this in him and still do without any issue.
Erin G.
I love this product. The ingredients are high quality and sustainably sourced. Proceeds go to support developing communities in Africa. The fragrance is light, the soap is mild on skin, and it’s free of nasty chemicals and dyes.
Raybecka S.
Grand Terrace, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have to say the smell of lemon lavender on my 2 year old is refreshing. I am very happy with the product. She has sensitive skin and this does wonders if her skin breaks out from the grass or anything. I used this along with the bubble bath! Did you know that the smell of lemon and lavender also keep lice away? Yep! I love this!!
Kara R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this stuff so much minus the price because it is a little pricey. But other than that the packaging is super cute there brand has a wide selection of smells and different products like there bubble bath and you can get it conveniently at target.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product is amazing ! My daughter was having a
Really rough time with baby soaps , her skin is so dry, so any of the night time formula soaps would cause her to break out in some bad rashes , this product though was amazing ! We still use it to this day and she is 3
Jennifer L.
Kelso, WA
Perfect for sensitive skin. My little has mild eczema. And this helped with not drying it out more. Unlike many other soap's. And the lavender is amazing for calming and relaxing little one's.
Kris K.
California , ['', '', '']
This may be made for the little ones but I have to say I bought it for myself. It's perfect for sensitive skin it doesn't irritated me at all and the fragrance is so light and calming.
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is my absolute favorite baby wash! I have used this on my son since he was a newborn and continue to now that he is two. I always buy this brand at drugstore.com. The ingredients are wonderful and it smells delicious!
Karyn T.
Naperville, IL
I love this shampoo/body wash for my son who has eczema. We used to pay 20 dollars for a small bottle of California baby before I saw this stuff at whole foods. It smells great and doesn't sting his eyes. The pump makes it easy for him to use on his own, too. He's seven so sometimes I am in the next room cleaning/straightening up and the fact that this is the only product he needs because it's both a shampoo and a body wash means I don't have to worry whether he's using specific products on specific body parts... Just this and he's done (once he's finished splashing around, that is).
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
Can you use this on babies with eczema
Kayla M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this gentle on eyes?
Marissa T.
Midland, MI
Where can I buy this? Is it gentle on their skin? Tear free?
Lauren W.
Chester, VA
This seems as if it would smell amazing???
Celeste R.
SALINAS, CA
Would love to try this as I'm not a fan of Johnson & Johnson where can I find this at?