Alaffia- EveryDay Shea- Moisturizing Shea Butter Conditioner, Unscented-32 oz (FFP)

BY EVERYDAY SHEA

Handcrafted and UnrefinedFair Trade Shea Butter moisturizes and smooths the scalp and hair shaft, while Shea Leaf Extract provides protection from damaging free radicals. Restores natural pH, leaving hair soft, shiny and manageable. Unscented for sensitive individuals. Carefully formulated for Everyday use on all hair types. see more...

• How well does this moisturize dry hair?1 Answers
  • Would any body know if Horse Shampoo is good for your hair?1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
This conditioner is descent at best. While I appreciate it being unscented for people like me with allergies, it STINKS as a conditioner. I have to use SO MUCH of it to be able to run my fingers through my hair. It's also hard to tell if you rinsed enough of this out too. I'm going to keep trying it, but after a week of using it, I'm not impressed. Maybe I have to go through a transition period? (Was using high end, fragranced haircare with silicones and what not.)
Erica R.
My daughter and I both have allergies to fragrance and several other ingredients often found in haircare products. This is one of the only conditioners we don't react to. I have thick, curly hair and this conditioner keeps my hair soft without making it feel greasy. And it keeps the tangles out of my daughter's hair.
Bri B.
Cocoa, FL
Okay so I was a little weary when I bought this but my friend said that she liked it so I thought what the heck! Why not.... well I'm not a fan and i don't really like how this worked. Plus I like products with smell and as its stated it's unscented!
Liz Q.
Sugar Land, TX
Would any body know if Horse Shampoo is good for your hair?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
How well does this moisturize dry hair?