Alaffia Everyday Shea - Moisturizing Body Wash Lavender - 32 oz. uploaded by Amanda J.Alaffia Everyday Shea - Moisturizing Body Wash Lavender - 32 oz. uploaded by Amanda J.

BY ALAFFIA

For Everyday Use on All Skin Typesbr Handcrafted Unrefined Non-GMO Shea 2 Paraben Free 3 Vegan 4 No Animal Testing 5 No Synthetic Fragrance 6 Gluten Free 7 Unrefined Ingredients Simple Effective Formulas br Alaffia body care is formulated to balance science with tradition to holistically benefit your skin, communities, and the environment. EveryDay Shea Lavender Body Wash is prepared with certified Fair Trade unrefined shea butter, virgin coconut oil, protective West African neem extract, and relaxing lavender essential oil. Alaffia Empowerment Reforestation br We pay fair wages to members of our coconut cooperative in Togo, Africa. Funds from this and our other Alaffia products helps conduct our empowerment projects. Alaffia works with rural farmers to plant 10,000 trees each year. This prevents soil erosion and helps negate the unpredictable effects of c see more...

Amy C.
Dallas
I love this company because the products are great. They smell good, and the price is right. What I love is that I know my money is going to help mothers give birth, help build school, and help donate bikes in Togo.
Lina K.
Arnold, MO
Honestly, my favorite body wash. Lasts you a while and has amazing, non toxic ingredients. Many products will say "paraben free!" But will have other crap in it. This one genuinely isn't harmful at all for your skin/body.
Jena P.
Mukilteo, WA
Absolutely my favorite brand for body washes. The main ingredient isn't water, so a little bit goes a long way. With the large bottles you'll basically have to buy it twice a year. I use it to wash my body and face, shave, clean make up brushes/sponges, everything. Not only is the product amazing but the brand is, also. Their empowerment projects are great, and environmental impacts are amazing. Highly recommend!!!
Amanda J.
Auburn, NH
Favorite body wash. Love the simple healthy ingredient list. The large bottle is awesome, long lasting and the pump is so convenient. Fits on my small shelf on the bathroom.
Manda p.
House Springs, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff! It smells so good and is very calming. Lavender is my favorite scent. I really do feel more moisturized after using this body wash. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and beauty blender, seems to do pretty well. I have to go to whole foods to get it, which is unfortunate, but I can always order online!
Yumi Q.
Chehalis, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the soap but the Costumer service was disappointed. When I bought this soap, the pump was broken. I called them and they were suspicious about it. They said we can send a pump but no samples or extra soap. Oh,okay.thats fine but I don't say anything about extra stuff at the first place.who can use the body soap without pump. I got Pretty uncomfortable feeling after that.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used this brand for the past two years. I love the smell of the Lavender. It's my kids favorite. I don't use this anymore but i still use it for my kids. It's a great soap. It's doesn't have a strong scent. It doesn't lather well because it's a natural soap. I have found this at Marshall's for about $5 which is half of what you would pay at Whole Foods.
J. Ivy B.
Jacksonville, FL
I've used this for a week.
Initially, I felt sticky after using, but then I started getting used to it.
I think this is a good entry product for those testing the waters on gluten free organic beauty products. The smell is still somewhat earthy. I'm not in love with the product, but the price was a good way for me to start using healthier products on my skin.
Patricia V.
I love this body wash. It lathers very well and smells amazing. Because it's lavender it's super relaxing before bed. I personally bought mine at Wegmans and use it every single night. I would definitely recommend this product and would buy it again without a doubt.
Jessica K.
Summerville, SC
Love this product!! Purchased in Oct 2015 and still using the same bottle in Aug 2015!! (2 person household). Smells great! Leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized! Great price for the product!
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does this lather? How do you like it?

back