Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashAlaffia
Everyday Shea - Moisturizing Body Wash Lavender - 32 oz

Alaffia Everyday Shea - Moisturizing Body Wash Lavender - 32 oz.

For Everyday Use on All Skin Typesbr Handcrafted Unrefined Non-GMO Shea 2 Paraben Free 3 Vegan 4 No Animal Testing 5 No Synthetic Fragrance 6 Gluten Free 7 Unrefined Ingredients Simple Effective Formulas br Alaffia body care is formulated to balance science with tradition to holistically benefit your skin, communities, and the environment. EveryDay Shea Lavender Body Wash is prepared with certified Fair Trade unrefined shea butter, virgin coconut oil, protective West African neem extract, and relaxing lavender essential oil. Alaffia Empowerment Reforestation br We pay fair wages to members of our coconut cooperative in Togo, Africa. Funds from this and our other Alaffia products helps conduct our empowerment projects. Alaffia works with rural farmers to plant 10,000 trees each year. This prevents soil erosion and helps negate the unpredictable effects of c

Does this lather? How do you like it?
Start your review of Alaffia Everyday Shea - Moisturizing Body Wash Lavender - 32 oz.!
Emily F.
Lena, WI
Love love love this! Natural and with such a wonderful smell I cannot stand fake floral scents and this is just perfect!
Ali N.
I love the lavender scent and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling stripped. I also like the big pump bottle.
Margo R.
Tulsa, OK
I discovered Alaffia products about 2 years ago. Our family has used the body wash daily since. It lathers well and lasts quite a while. My skin feels good after I use it. The scent is nice as well. I love what the brand stands for too! If you aren't familiar, it is printed on thier bottles.
lindsey M.
San Tan Valley, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great product with excellent ingredients. The scent is nice and light, the soap lathers nicely and is very moisturizing. The pump bottle is convenient for in the shower. Good product for those that are looking for a cleaner ingredient list.
Elise B.
Love this wash and purchase it regularly. It’s a very nice, fresh smelling lavender. Good clean ingredients and a great value for a natural body wash.
Patricia V.
Hudson, NY
I love this body wash. It lathers very well and smells amazing. Because it's lavender it's super relaxing before bed. I personally bought mine at Wegmans and use it every single night. I would definitely recommend this product and would buy it again without a doubt.
Jessica K.
Summerville, SC
Love this product!! Purchased in Oct 2015 and still using the same bottle in Aug 2015!! (2 person household). Smells great! Leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized! Great price for the product!
Manda P.
House Springs, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff! It smells so good and is very calming. Lavender is my favorite scent. I really do feel more moisturized after using this body wash. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and beauty blender, seems to do pretty well. I have to go to whole foods to get it, which is unfortunate, but I can always order online!
simone Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the work that goes into Alaffia’s products! They support women in Togo and it’s a beautiful thing!
Maansi S.
Smyrna, GA
I’ve been using this body wash for two years and haven’t looked back. Cleansing and moisturizing!