Alaffia Everyday Shea Foaming Shea Butter Hand Soap Vanilla Mint - 18 fl oz uploaded by Tracy J.

BY ALAFFIA

Certified Fair Trade Shea Butterbr Handcrafted Unrefined With unrefined Certified Fair Trade shea butter and virgin coconut oil, this rich instant foaming hand soap gently and thoroughly cleanses your hands, leaving them soft and moisturized. Handmade with neem leaf extract to support healthy skin and shea leaf extract for antioxidant protection. Scented with vanilla extract and spearmint essential oil. Community Empowerment Gender Equalitybr While poverty and gender inequality issues seem overwhelming on the African continent, we believe through fair trade of our indigenous African recours and knowledge, our communities can rise from poverty and become self-sufficient without relying on outside aid. We pay fair wages to member of our certified fair trade shea butter and coconut cooperatives in Togo, and we use the funds from this foaming soap and our other Alaffia products to co see more...

Florinda E.
Chester, NY
This product is pretty good and smells AMAZING!!! It doesn’t produce as many sudd as I personally prefer BUT its most likely because there aren’t any added “crap” ingredients which is most important to me anyway.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm really impressed with the quality of this soap!! I'm allergic to many bath and body products but this one smells amazing and leaves my hands soft and reaction free.
Kat A.
Richmond, Va
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This hand soap a ok I don't really like but it gets the job done and smells really good. No really expensive either.
Autumn M.
This is my favorite handsoap for my dry, overworked hands. It smells amazing! The soap is so gentle and luxurious.