Alaffia EveryDay Shea Conditioner, Vanilla-Mint, 32 oz (FFP) uploaded by Marlene P.

BY EVERYDAY SHEA

Handcrafted & UnrefinedFair Trade shea Butter moisturizes and smoothes the scalp and hair shaft, while Shea Leaf Extract provides protection from damaging free radicals. Restores natural pH, leaving hair soft, shiny and manageable. Scented with a relaxing blend of Vanilla Extract and Spearmint essential oil. Carefully formulated for Everyday use on all hair types. see more...

Marlene P.
I use this conditioner because of the gentle, natural ingredients. There’s only 4 or 5 ingredients in this product -they use the long scientific terms for coconut oil and beeswax, fragrance etc. There is nothing harsh in it. I get a professional keratin treatment in my hair to help with frizz from humidity. I was warned that using shampoos/conditioners with sulfates, sodium, harsh chemicals will wash away this expensive keratin treatment so I went on a search and found this shampoo and conditioner to help prolong the life of the keratin treatments. I get it at Whole Foods. At first I thought my hair felt waxy after I rinsed out but after drying it the texture of my hair was fine. It smells subtle but fine. I’ve tried most of the fragrances and I like the coconut lime smell best. I also love that proceeds of the sale of this product go toward funding communities in the world who need help. It’s a win/win. The picture is the ingredients of this conditioner in the Coconut Ginger fragrance.
Amanda W.
Vancouver , WA
I switched to all natural products about 6 months ago. I decided to try this brand because it is much cheaper than its competitors. You get what you pay for. The beeswax makes your hair gummy, waxy, and oily. It took me awhile to get it all out of my hair even after I stopped using it. My suggestion would be to go for the more expensive brands.