Hair CareHair ProductsAlaffia
- Everyday Shea Conditioner, Normal to Very Dry Hair, Moisturizing Support to Balance pH for Protected, Luxurious Locks with Shea Leaf and Butter, Fair [Standard Packaging, Unscented]

NOT YOUR AVERAGE CONDITIONER. Our unique, natural formula is unlike traditional conditioners that many of us have grown used to, both in quality and consistency. Fair Trade Shea Butter moisturizes and smooths the scalp and hair shaft, while Shea Leaf Extract provides protection from damaging free radicals. Restores natural pH, leaving hair soft, shiny and manageable. Scented with pure, refreshing Lavender essential oil. Unscented option contains no added scents. Carefully formulated for Everyday use on all hair types. Equality-Empowerment-Beauty. These are the three principles that Alaffia follows to not only bring customers the best natural, fair trade skin and hair care, but also to help relieve the cycle of poverty in Togo. Alaffia empowers West African communities to become sustainable through the fair trade of indigenous resources. We encourage empowerment through our community projects, our women's cooperatives, and through education and involvement in our local customer communities. We firmly believe that the cooperation of people across the world is an essential part of building sustainability in all communities.

100% FAIR TRADE - Feel good about how you are getting your products with 100% Certified Fair Trade Ingredients.; GREAT NATURAL HAIR CARE - This unique, natural conditioner is ideal for those who subscribe to the low-poo, no-poo and co-washing style of hair treatment. Made with Fair Trade Shea Butter to help smooth and moisturize and Shea Leaf Extract to help protect from damaging free radicals.; FIGHT FRIZZ - Helps to restore natural pH, leaving hair soft, shiny and manageable.; NOT LIKE THE REST - EveryDay Shea Conditioner is not like the traditional, chemical laden conditioners that you have come to expect. A thinner, more gentle and natural formula makes our conditioner stand out from the rest.; EQUALITY- EMPOWERMENT- BEAUTY - All sales of Alaffia products contribute to empowerment projects to help break the cycle of poverty in Togo.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alaffia - Everyday Shea Conditioner, Normal to Very Dry Hair, Moisturizing Support to Balance pH for Protected, Luxurious Locks with Shea Leaf and Butter, Fair... [Standard Packaging, Unscented]!
Alaffia - Everyday Shea Conditioner, Normal to Very Dry Hair, Moisturizing Support to Balance pH for Protected, Luxurious Locks with Shea Leaf and Butter, Fair... [Standard Packaging, Unscented] uploaded by Lauren T.
I was really disappointed by this conditioner honestly and I love everything alaffia makes. My hair is fine and straight, my scalp is usually dry but lately been on the oily side. It's just not moisturizing enough on its own. It's mostly just Shea Butter so I've found the best way to use it in my hair is to use a really hydrating conditioner first all over and then apply some of this to help seal that moisture in. I really love the results when I do that. It's also a great conditioner for my two year old who doesn't really need all that moisture in his hair. Lucky lol. But it's also a fantastic shaving cream. I use a Razor with no moisture strip so it's paramount that I use a slick shaving cream and this is my favorite thing to use since it's unscented. I had to rate it so low sheerly due to the poor performance as a conditioner. *EDIT: I actually came back to update my review because I read a tip from a few other reviews and they said they used this as a leave in conditioner and loved it so I decided to try it. I used my Jojoba and Squalane on my hair after the shower and a bit of this afterwards to seal it all in. Shea is great for that. Well it's incredible. Hair is soft and smooth all day! So I have to admit this will be something I'll definitely keep around.

Looking for your answer?