Alaffia Everyday Shea Body Wash - Unscented - 32 Fluid Ounces Liquid - Hand & Body Washes uploaded by Nyomi D.

BY ALAFFIA

For Everyday Use on All Skin Types br Handcrafted Unrefined Non-GMO Shea 2 Paraben Free 1 Vegan 4 No Animal Testing 7 No Synthetic Fragrance 6 Gluten Free 5 Unrefined Ingredients Simple Effective Formulas br Alaffia body care is formulated to balance science with tradition to holistically benefit your skin, communities, and the environment. EveryDay Shea Lavender Body Wash is prepared with certified Fair Trade unrefined shea butter, virgin coconut oil, protective West African neem extract, and is unscented for sensitive skin. Alaffia Empowerment Reforestation br We pay fair wages to members of our coconut cooperative in Togo, Africa. Funds from this and our other Alaffia products helps conduct our empowerment projects. Alaffia works with rural farmers to plant 10,000 trees each year. This prevents soil erosion and helps negate the unpredictable effects of see more...

Nyomi D.
milwaukee
I have super dry skin that no lotion can seem to get hydrated so just recently bought this. I was surprised by how thin/watery the formula was.. I was so ready to hate it because in the past, this type of texture doesn’t moisturize my skin well. then once I lathered it on it on my legs and it felt so good! I checked back a couple hours later and my legs still felt hydrated!!! it’s a miracle!
I think this will be my go to lotion from now on. also I love that the brand does so much for people in africa!
Ryoko M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've started to use this in replacement of my olive oil bar soap (as these bars would literally disintegrate in 2 weeks) and I am so far liking this body wash. For a natural, sulphate free option, it bubbles up nicely, even without a washcloth or loofah. My store only had the unscented left, and sure enough, this soap has very little scent. The scent it has is probably of shea butter. It's definitely gentle on skin, and even when I shave with it, it doesn't irritate my skin afterwards. I am very keen on trying the shampoo and conditioner next!
Alanna S.
Issaquah, WA
Love this body wash. It works well and is nice and gentle. We even use it to bathe our dogs! My entire family uses this on a daily basis

back