Alaffia Everyday Coconut Night Face Cream 12 fl oz uploaded by Nicole L.Alaffia Everyday Coconut Night Face Cream 12 fl oz uploaded by Darby S.

BY ALAFFIA

Rich, moisturizing cream renews and repairs your skin overnight with Certified Fair Trade coconut oil, restoring firmness and elasticity. Papaya and Kpangnan butter nourish skin, reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. All skin types are renewed, smoother and more radiant in the morning. Alaffia Fair Trade & Community empowerment While poverty and gender inequality issues seem overwhelming on the African continent, we believe through fair trade of our indigenous African resources and knowledge, our communities can rise from poverty and become self-sufficient without relying on outside aid. We pay fair wages to members of our certified fair trade coconut cooperative in Klouvi-Donnou, Togo, and we use the funds from this and our other Alaffia products to conduct our long-term community empowerment projects. For All Skin TypesFair for Life Certified Fair Trade CoconutHandcrafted & Unrefined see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Nicole L.
This is my favorite moisturizer, i use it daily after i wash my face, even in the morning before i put on my makeup. I have really dry skin so i need something more intensive, this does the trick! It has a mild smell and feels great on my skin. For $6.99, i definitely recommend this cream!
Darby S.
This is a great nourishing night time face cream for all skin types ! The pros of this cream is it's vegan, very creamy,cruelty free, has light pleasant scent! Some cons are that it's not as hydrating as it could be, and my skin doesn't feel super soft after applying like some lotions do. Also after it's rubbed in it became sticky and hard to spread in further.
Bryce L.
Suwanee, GA
I use this moisturizer in the morning and at night. It hasn't broken me out--I have very sensitive skin. It makes my skin look and feel incredibly healthy. I'm picky about moisturizers due to having acne prone skin and this one is definitely a favorite!
Jayne R.
Palm Bay, FL
Another one of those now mainstays. This product has transformed my face. It is light weight and has a wonderful smell.
Destiny P.
Northridge, CA
Very lightweight. Love that it absorbs quickly and I don't have to keep rubbing it in. Fresh and clean scent.
Kaity S.
I just started using this twice daily and I have to say that it's amazing. The smell is perfect, and it leaves my skin hydrated without over saturating it with oil. I'll definitely update this review in a few weeks after I've used it more
Patricia V.
I've been using this for a few months now and I really love it. I have incredibly dry skin and even then it's effective without too much build up. It does not at all feel oily and really sinks into the skin well. I would recommend this product if you're looking for a simple and clean face cream.
Alicia B.
My skin is very oily and after realizing origins isn't cruelty free I switched over to this brand since ive been using their hand soap and lotion already. And its amazing i use the spf one in mornings and this every night
Jayna S.
Great scent. I like the consistency, not too thick and greasy on my face. The product absorbs completely into my skin at night and my face looks moisturized and healthy in the morning.