BY ALAFFIA

Shemuel P.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely adore this product! Black soap is the perfect cleanser for my oily and porous skin; initially I didn't enjoy this product due to the lack of lathering properties. I have this weird association with more bubbles equating to how effective a product is, but this product works well even with little lather. One of suggested upgrades for this product would be to create an exfoliating and complexion toner wash in one; I know they have a facial toner sold separately but I am a minimalist and prefer to have as little products as possible. In regards to exfoliating, I add sea salt to the cleanser and that suffices well and isn't harsh on my skin. The only true downside of this product is the messiness of this product due to the consistency of it, it is less viscous than I would consider ideal
Abby T.
Moline, IL
I just tried Alaffia she's butter soap for the first time and I have to say I'm very impressed. It has a great scent, lathers up really well, and moisturizes my skin at the same time. When purchasing Alaffia products, a percentage goes to women in West Africa, which I think is wonderful. It's Beneful for our body, communities and environment. Would buy this product again.
Joi D.
Randallstown, MD
This product does wonders for my skin. I was having a bad reaction to another kind of soap I was using and this helped relieve it. It is very gentle on sensitive skin and not very drying. You have to use a god amount of it to get a good lather going. It says unscented but it has a bit of a smell it is not a really strong one though.
Christa H.
Milltown, NJ
I use this as an all-purpose body wash. I use it on my body and face, sometimes with a scrub-poof. It's gentle and doesn't dry my skin out.