BY BEAUTIFUL CURLS

Creamy leave-in conditioner formulated with Certified Fair Trade shea butter and virgin coconut oil hydrates hair and improves softness and elasticity. Herbal extracts of comfrey and arnica help improve hair strength, soften coarse or extra curly hair and promote hair growth. Natural minerals and vitamins smooth the cuticle, remove tangles, improve shine and reduce frizz. Fair Trade and Alaffia Community EmpowermentThe handcrafted shea butter is Certified Fair for Life: Social and Fair Trade by IMO. This certification guarantees that the members of the Alaffia Women's Shea Butter Cooperative receive fair income for their traditional skills and knowledge. In addition, a minimum of 10% of all sales support Alaffia Community Empowerment projects in Togo, West Africa, with a goal of alleviating poverty and advancing gender equality in Togolese communities. see more...

• Does this work if your hair gets really frizzy? I have curly hair...1 Answers
Raquel R S.
I've struggled with my very dry, very curly and very frizzy hair my entire life and have tried everything on the planet and nothing has ever worked so well as Beautiful Curls Activating Leave-In Conditioner mixed with a little oil. It leaves my hair too dry without a little bit of oil but it's a GREAT PRODUCT!
Celi B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
As someone who has struggled with frizz, and messy curls, this really helps. I use it after I wash my hair, and just comb it through the ends of my hair. It defines the curl, and keeps my hair from frizzing, without making it hard or greasy. It works well on dry hair, as well. I would not recommend using it daily, but rather every 2 or three days. Too much could weigh down your hair.
Yvonne M.
Orlando, FL
My hair is not super curly or kinky. My hair is thick and wavy but my friend insisted that I try this. It left my hair soft and my waves were curlier than normal. It has a nice fragrance and doesn't dry crunchy. I don't know if I would buy it for myself but my friend's curly hair looks amazing.
Yona W.
Camillus, NY
An all-natural , organic hair stylist recommended this product, and I have absolutely fallen in love with it ever since. I have extra curly hair that gets frizzy very quickly. After shampooing and conditioning with Garnier Fructis, I use this leave-in on my damp hair to soften, nourish and anti-frizz my curls - it works wonders. I also love the smell.
Danyel H.
I really like applying this leave-in directly after washing and conditioning my hair or during the week to re-moisturize. I will definitely repurchase once I clear more of my stash! It leaves my hair soft and nourished and helps me detangle. It is also very economical.
Alondra  R.
Athens, TX
Does this work if your hair gets really frizzy? I have curly hair and it always gets frizzy and when I brush it, it gets puffy.