Add a Photo

By ALAFFIA
With Handcrafted Fair Trade Shea Butterbr For All Skin Hair Types Body Wash 1 Facial Cleanser 4 Shaving Soap 3 Shampoo and More What is African Black Soap?br In West Africa, authentic black soap is known by its Yoruba name, Osse Dudu. Dudu means the color black, which comes from the extensive cooking of the soap to the point of charcoal. Many cultures in West Africa use charcoal to detoxify and purify the skin, and this is an integral aspect of our true African black soap. Our authentic black soap is made from a centuries old recipe of handcrafted shea butter and indigenous West African palm kernel oil. Saponification is provided by adding ashes to the hot oils, then cooking the soap for six hours. The final step is to dry and cure the soap in the sun for three weeks. The extensive cooing and curing process makes our authentic African black soap and mild gentle. In W
Petara M.
Petara M.
Temple , TX

This soap has a very pleasant smell. I like to use it in the morning or after working out. It is very refreshing and does not dry out my skin. I have been using the bottle for well over a month and still have more than half of the bottle remaining. I purchased it for a very reasonable price, so I am very pleased. I have already ordered a second bottle to put away for later.
Kendall P.
Kendall P.

This product is wonderful! We use it as a complete body wash and shampoo for our entire family. It's gentle and my hair is soft after I use it. The lovely tangerine scent is awesome. Hun has been known to sniff the bottle in the mornings to give him a wake up boost!
Christa H.
Christa H.
Milltown, NJ

I use this as an all-purpose body wash. It's gentle and doesn't dry my skin out. The citrus scent is medium strength, but doesn't linger after washing.

Join Now