BY ALADDIN

Take Me With You. Sweat-Proof Double Wall. Keeps Drinks Cold. No Sweat Exterior. BPA-Free. Dishwasher Safe. see more...

• Does it work well for hot drinks? Can you easily drink a smoothie...1 Answers
  • I use these for all of my cold drinks. From ice tea to diet soda ...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite drink to put in this tumbler?18 Answers
Bobbi M.
Fife, WA
These are my go to tumblers for encouraging me to stay hydrated throughout the day. I love that they can go in the dishwasher and that they sell replacement straws. What I don't like is that the seal in the lid can mold if you're not careful and I haven't seen any replacements for sale anywhere. It also bums me out when you knock it on the floor a few times and you can see the moisture start build inbetween the two layers. I'm clumsy and always manage to knock mine around no matter how careful I try to be. On the plus side, I have yet to actually break one of these or have any piece become unusable because I can't get it clean. I like the different designs they come out with also.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
A great tumblr when you're on the go! I recently went in to my local Walmart and these cups were on sale for .75 cents a piece! A complete steal for such a nice cup I stocked up LOL. They come in cute prints and I'm very satisfied with how durable they are! Must have tumblr!
Brooke Q.
Love this cup! I got it at #Walmart for only $1.50, so I thought it would be cheap, but it actually works really well! it's super #cute and available it different #colors! the top stays on really well, so no spills!
Stacie H.
Mulino, OR
I have several of these cups and they are great for on the go! Handy for at work, home and in the gym. Kids love them too. o have several different colors and I interchange the kids and straws for creativity.
Gennae J.
My daily go to cup for when I'm running errands, at a park or anything. I love it and it is very effective
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm loving this tumbler. I keep it a work and refill it over and over. keeps me on my water game.
Maya S.
Sinceramente me encantan estos tumblers! Son muy portátiles y pongo mi café de la mañana dentro de ellos que me llevo a trabajar! Son ideales para las personas que están en movimiento y hay muchos diseños lindos para elegir! ¡Busque estos productos a la venta en Wal-Mart!
Tiffany B.
Boston, MA
When you wake up in the morning, sometimes you feel really parched & the water in your cup on your desk is stale, has random dust flakes in it, & you're slightly paranoid that some bugs may have taken a little dip in it.

This is where this tumbler comes into play. You can purchase a pack of replacement straws in case yours starts to look moldy, so I'd recommend switching them out regularly so that staining doesn't lead to what you think may be mold.

The tumbler doesn't do well with boiling water so if you're trying to sanitize it in boiling water, stop. Don't do it. You'll ruin your cup. Just put it in the dishwasher on the top rack &/or hand wash it thoroughly.

Great insulator, keeps your water fresh throughout the day & even until morning. If you've got an iced drink, condensation will not form! One of the best perks of the tumbler!
Melodie S.
I got one of these about a year ago, and I had to go back to the store and buy more! They're great cups. It's really hard to spill unless you tip the cup completely upside-down, it's really well insulated, and the cup doesn't sweat everywhere like most glasses do. Plus, it's dishwasher-safe, which is great, and the lid is nice because it keeps pet hair and other things out of my drink. I keep one of these cups filled with water on my desk everyday, and I love it!
Nicole F.
I use these daily. They are the perfect size and around $6 or $7 at Wal-Mart! There are many different colors and designs to choose from and I love that they sell packages of the straws separately as well. Since I use these only for water, I'll wash my cup at the end of the day and just change out the straw. Love these!
Mary a.
What's your favorite drink to put in this tumbler?
Bobbi M.
Fife, WA
I use these for all of my cold drinks. From ice tea to diet soda to iced coffee to water. It's great for everything.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Decorator Expert
Does it work well for hot drinks? Can you easily drink a smoothie with the provided straw?