Aladdin® Steel Water Bottles

by Aladdin

Tough Inside. Pretty Outside! Original Graphics And A Clever Flip Lid (Complete With An Internal Straw For No-Spill-Sipping) Make This Durable Beauty A New Hydration Essential. Aladdin Has Been Creating Lifestyle Products For People Just Like You Since 1908. From The Character Lunch Boxes You Remember As A Kid To The Sleek Mug You Use To Tote Your Morning Coffee, We're Committed To Creating Unique Food And Beverage Solutions That Fit Your Lifestyle. Products That Are Sustainable, Stylish, And Above All, Functional. Products To Love.

How many once or liters do it take?
How long does it normally keep a drink cold?
Does this bottle keeep it warm and cold?
Start your review of Aladdin® Steel Water Bottles!
How would you rate this product?
Tayma G.
Homestead, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great water bottles! Keep drinks cold for so long. Super good quality too! We love them
Jamie Rose S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I bought this water bottle nearly 6 years ago from target for $5 on clearance and it still looks like it's new, needless to say these hold up quite well. They keep water cool for about 3-4 hours depending on how hot it is out, but the only down side is the a straw contraption is difficult to clean and makes a really annoying whistling while drinking. Other than this, Aladdin brand water bottle products are reasonably priced, long lasting and worth the money spent.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Decorator Expert Level 2
1,147 reviews
LOVE THIS WATER BOTTLE IT KEEP YOUR DRINK VERY COLD OR IF YOU HAVE A HOT DRINK IT STAY HOT AND IT LAST FOR A VERY VERY LONG TIME IT'S THE BEST WATER BOTTLE YET AND YOU CAN TAKE IT EVEY WERE LOVE THIS PRODUCTS AND IF YOU DROP IT WANT BREAK OR CRACK
sadie D.
Ottawa, IL
Since this bottle is steel it keeps your cold drinks cold; and your warm drinks warm! Good for virtually any season or occasion.
Karina P.
I had one of these a while back and I took it with me everywhere because its so pretty and great quality
Kia W.
I absolutely love this water bottle it seems to keep my cold drinks very cold in for over 12 hours if I have ice in them
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
I like Aladdin brand bottles. They have a tight seal, tops with closures to prevent spills, they are durable and don't break/Crack easily nor warp in the dishwasher, and they come in a variety of sizes, colors, and patterns. I also like that I can usually find them anywhere and the price is good for the excellent quality. What else could I ask for in a drink container?
Yari E.
Es de Tomatodo me encanta uno muy especial y muy recomendable para todo tipo de líquido
Alicia M.
I found one of these at a discount/bargin type store and ended up getting it as a replacement for my daughter's steel lunch thermos. I have to say I was very surprised that it held ice overnight and didn't sweat! I will definitely purchase these in the future as a cheaper alternative to the thermos' we get her each year for school.
Teran F.
Rainsville, AL
Decorator Expert Level 4
I love these got few of them and wouldn't highly recommend them to anyone so met my expectations completely
Ask a question to the Influenster community...