BY ALADDIN #23 in Travel Mugs

Like Casual Friday, Everyday. Insulated - Keeps drinks hot or cold. Closing Lid - Make a splash without making a mess. Mixed Materials - As tough and cool as you are. see more...

• Does it keep drinks cold for hours?2 Answers
  • What color mugs does everyone have? mine is the classic blue.5 Answers
Aladdin Stainless Steel Tumbler
  • "Not only is the stainless steal stylish, but it keeps my coffee hot for a lot longer then plastic cups!" in 4 reviews
  • "Love this for my every day coffee to work!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love tumblers that are made out of steel, because I feel like they just do a much better job in general of keeping drinks hot or cold." in 1 review
  • "only downside is it does not fit in my car cup holder and the mouth piece is a bit hard to clean." in 1 review
Elana K.
Ours broke- specifically the plastic ring right underneath the top of the mug. Then Aladdin sent us a replacement, and the new one broke in the exact same spot. Other than that, the mug is okay. I would not buy the same type of mug from this company, unless they change the design. I like the customer service though.
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
Love this for my every day coffee to work! Easy to clean, slim to fit in cup holder, and stylish
Carli D.
Brighton , Ma
I have another Aladdin product and it works amazing! Keeps my tea or coffee hot for hours so I imagine this tumbler is just as great.
Erin C.
Madison, WI
I used this product every day for years. It finally broke, but after a TON of use. Now that I've been forced to buy new ones, I realize there are others that keep coffee hot longer. I still loved this product though.
Mary F.
Canton, MI
I've had one for about a year now, and its my favorite mug. I take it with me everywhere when I need a coffee fix.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I have one of these and I love mine and use it everyday for coffee and my mom uses hers for tea
Katrina A.
This mug works great for me as it keeps my coffee hot for hours. only downside is it does not fit in my car cup holder and the mouth piece is a bit hard to clean. i recommend this if you need your drink to stay warm during the cold winter months
Kerri C.
I really like these cups and I think they are fairly reasonably priced. However they don't seem to hold up that good overtime. Leaking, etc.
Alexandra R.
Buda, TX
I have this in pink its a great cup but it sweats and makes a big mess when you put cold liquids in it.
Jayme F.
Birch Run, MI
Anything that promotes something and then stands by it is a win for me-hot coffee for hours!
Katrina A.
What color mugs does everyone have? mine is the classic blue.
Janeen G.
Brighton, MI
Does it keep drinks cold for hours?