BY ALADDIN #23 in Travel Mugs

Like Casual Friday, Everyday. Insulated - Keeps drinks hot or cold. Closing Lid - Make a splash without making a mess. Mixed Materials - As tough and cool as you are. see more...

• Does it keep drinks cold for hours?2 Answers
  • What color mugs does everyone have? mine is the classic blue.5 Answers
Aladdin Stainless Steel Tumbler
  • "Not only is the stainless steal stylish, but it keeps my coffee hot for a lot longer then plastic cups!" in 4 reviews
  • "Love this for my every day coffee to work!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love tumblers that are made out of steel, because I feel like they just do a much better job in general of keeping drinks hot or cold." in 1 review
  • "only downside is it does not fit in my car cup holder and the mouth piece is a bit hard to clean." in 1 review
Elana K.
Elana K.
Decorator Expert
Ours broke- specifically the plastic ring right underneath the top of the mug. Then Aladdin sent us a replacement, and the new one broke in the exact same spot. Other than that, the mug is okay. I would not buy the same type of mug from this company, unless they change the design. I like the customer service though.
Carli D.
Carli D.
Brighton , Ma
I have another Aladdin product and it works amazing! Keeps my tea or coffee hot for hours so I imagine this tumbler is just as great.
Lauryn E.
Lauryn E.
Richmond, VA
This cup is pretty great. The stainless steel helps keep my coffee warm and doesn't give a weird taste. I like that it comes in colors but one thing that I didn't like was how water gets trapped under the grip. When I took it off to clean it, it wouldn't fit back on the cup properly. This could just be me, but either way it is the only complaint I have about this cup and I've had it for about a year now.
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this cup. Its adorable and they make multiple colors. I love that stained are removed easily.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Indian Trail, NC
I have one of these that I take coffee in every morning, worked good for the first few months I had it them it started leaking through the lid
Brittany  .
Brittany .
Love this for my coffee on the go! It keeps my coffee warm and allows my to not worry about spills as I wrangle my sons.
Catherine Q.
Catherine Q.
Cerritos, CA
I love tumblers that are made out of steel, because I feel like they just do a much better job in general of keeping drinks hot or cold. There is a convenient lid and holder that makes it easier to hold and they look super cute!
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Buda, TX
I have this in pink its a great cup but it sweats and makes a big mess when you put cold liquids in it.
Jayme F.
Jayme F.
Birch Run, MI
Anything that promotes something and then stands by it is a win for me-hot coffee for hours!
Kerri C.
Kerri C.
I really like these cups and I think they are fairly reasonably priced. However they don't seem to hold up that good overtime. Leaking, etc.
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
What color mugs does everyone have? mine is the classic blue.
Janeen G.
Janeen G.
Brighton, MI
Does it keep drinks cold for hours?