BY ALADDIN #18 in Travel Mugs

Like Casual Friday, Everyday. Insulated - Keeps drinks hot or cold. Closing Lid - Make a splash without making a mess. Mixed Materials - As tough and cool as you are. see more...

• Does it keep drinks cold for hours?2 Answers
  • What color mugs does everyone have? mine is the classic b...5 Answers
Aladdin Stainless Steel Tumbler
  • "Not only is the stainless steal stylish, but it keeps my coffee hot for a lot longer then plastic cups!" in 4 reviews
  • "Love this for my every day coffee to work!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love tumblers that are made out of steel, because I feel like they just do a much better job in general of keeping drinks hot or cold." in 1 review
  • "only downside is it does not fit in my car cup holder and the mouth piece is a bit hard to clean." in 1 review
Elana K.
Ours broke- specifically the plastic ring right underneath the top of the mug. Then Aladdin sent us a replacement, and the new one broke in the exact same spot. Other than that, the mug is okay. I would not buy the same type of mug from this company, unless they change the design. I like the customer service though.
Lauryn E.
Richmond, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
This cup is pretty great. The stainless steel helps keep my coffee warm and doesn't give a weird taste. I like that it comes in colors but one thing that I didn't like was how water gets trapped under the grip. When I took it off to clean it, it wouldn't fit back on the cup properly. This could just be me, but either way it is the only complaint I have about this cup and I've had it for about a year now.
Katrina A.
This mug works great for me as it keeps my coffee hot for hours. only downside is it does not fit in my car cup holder and the mouth piece is a bit hard to clean. i recommend this if you need your drink to stay warm during the cold winter months
Catherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
I love tumblers that are made out of steel, because I feel like they just do a much better job in general of keeping drinks hot or cold. There is a convenient lid and holder that makes it easier to hold and they look super cute!
Erin C.
Madison, WI
I used this product every day for years. It finally broke, but after a TON of use. Now that I've been forced to buy new ones, I realize there are others that keep coffee hot longer. I still loved this product though.
Amanda E.
Awesome product! Not only is the stainless steal stylish, but it keeps my coffee hot for a lot longer then plastic cups! Very pleased with this product
Samantha B.
Indian Trail, NC
I have one of these that I take coffee in every morning, worked good for the first few months I had it them it started leaking through the lid
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
It's a bit expensive but works. Sweats a lot with cold liquids. Keeps cold liquids cold and hot liquids hot. Overall definitely a great buy!
Kerri C.
I really like these cups and I think they are fairly reasonably priced. However they don't seem to hold up that good overtime. Leaking, etc.
Carli D.
Brighton , Ma
I have another Aladdin product and it works amazing! Keeps my tea or coffee hot for hours so I imagine this tumbler is just as great.
Katrina A.
What color mugs does everyone have? mine is the classic blue.
Janeen G.
Brighton, MI
Does it keep drinks cold for hours?