Aladdin Recycled & Reusable Travel Mug uploaded by Adison B.

BY ALADDIN #27 in Travel Mugs

Do the Reuse. Love Your Planet.  Love Your Mug. Outer Body Made with eCycle® Polycarbonate - Feel good about it. Inner Body Made with eCycle® Polypropylene -Feel even better about it. Microwavable - Heat + heat again. Dishwasher Safe - Ditch the dirty work. Car Cup Friendly - Take it to go. BPA Free. eCycle® is good stuff.  It s 100% recycled plastic. Outer body is made from food grade recycled plastic. Inner body is made from food grade recycled polypropylene. see more...

• "It's chic, it keeps your coffee hot, and it's earth-friendly!" in 2 reviews
  • "The lid is very secure which makes car rides very convenient." in 1 review
  • "Love these cups they come in a million colors, they fit in the cup holder." in 1 review
  • "I like the mouth piece." in 1 review
  • "I love that this is BPA free and recycled." in 1 review
Jacqueline A.
Jacqueline A.
Decorator Expert
Not only is this product reusable but recyclable.
They carry so many different type of cute designs. The mug keep liquids hot and do not leak.
Adison B.
Adison B.
Plattsburgh, NY
This was an awesome until i lost it. I love this and thing like it because it keeps foam out of the environment.
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
I got one for loose lead tea, I love it! It is cute also easy to clean and easy to use! I recommended to a friend too!
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Me and my mom both have a few of these they great on the go and strudy have had them a while plus there super cute
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Buford, GA
I get these at Target. Moderate price for a travel mug, works so much better than others I bought. Easy to clean. Good grip. Keeps drinks warm. I like the mouth piece. Don't tighten too tight, they are hard to unscrew then.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I love that this is BPA free and recycled. It does not hurt that it comes in really cute designs. It seems to be sturdy. It can be tough to get the lid off if you aren't careful. So far, seems to be easy to clean. It's moderately priced, but the attractive design made it worth the bit extra to me.
Blaire P.
Blaire P.
Springfield, MO
I love my recycled mug, however after having it for about 5 years now, it has started to make my coffee taste weird and has taken on a strange smell. I'm not sure why? I don't wash it in the dishwasher or heat it, hand wash only. Other than this, it's been a wonderful mug.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Everson, WA
My husband and I each have one of these and we love them! They are sturdy, the handles don't break off and they are easy to keep clean. Like the other reviewer said don't over tighten or else it become hard to remove the lid. I'm loving the design of this blue one I might have to go buy another.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
I love this mug! It keeps my cold drinks cold and my hot drinks hot. The lid is very secure which makes car rides very convenient. The pretty look is great also! It comes in many designs which makes it simple to find one for every person in your family!
Joanna D.
Joanna D.
Eldersburg, MD
Love these cups they come in a million colors, they fit in the cup holder. They can go in the dish washer and they aren't that expensive .
Linda H.
Linda H.
How many ounces does the alladen travel mug hold?
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Does it keep drinks hot for awhile?
k J.