BY ALADDIN

Bye-Bye Baggies! Do Your Part For The Planet (And Your Wallet) With This Fun Recycled Snack Container. Make Your Own Munchies Or Buy In Bulk And Pack It To Go, So You Can Snack Wherever, Whenever. Aladdin Has Been Creating Lifestyle Products For People Just Like You Since 1908. From The Character Lunch Boxes You Remember As A Kid To The Sleek Mug You Use To Tote Your Morning Coffee, Were Committed To Creating Unique Food And Beverage Solutions That Fit Your Lifestyle. Products That Are Sustainable, Stylish, And Above All, Functional. Products To Love. Slim Design. Slides In Purse Or Backpack. Made From 80% Recycled Food Grade Ecycle Polypropylene, Containing 20% Post Consumer Content. Recyclable Where [5] Plastic Is Collected. Whats Ecycle? Ecycle Is Good Stuff. Its Our Proprietary Mix Of Recycled Plastics. On Average Its Made With 95% Recycled Plastics, Including 25% Post Consumer Content, So You Can Reuse And Choose Recycled (And Recyclable) Products All At The Same Time. Well Done, You.Packed With Purpose. The Recycled & Recyclable Lunch Set, Made With Ecycle?, Contains On Average 95% Recycled Plastic And 25% Post Consumer Content, So You Can Make A Lunch And Make A Difference. Use It. Love It. Recycle It. Begin Again. see more...

sarah s.
Clint, TX
This iteam is so great to help the world out i love protecting are only home and how easy it is to do so its worth buying for i really recommend it. And i love how many colors it comes and how good it is for your drink.
Lucy E.
Love using recyclable products they last long and are made of good materials like this one come on handy when you have kids and want to teach them to used better planet friendly products
Palmer R.
When I was in between classes and knew I wouldn't have time for a real meal, I would pick this with a snack and carry it with me. It saved me quite a few days! So much better than a baggie where the snacks would get crushed. This should be on every college students shopping list!
Kirsten S.
These are so handy on days I have class! I can snack on things between class to tide me over and it saves from having to buy plastic baggies all the time! I can even fit it in my purse for car rides. I love the lily colored one!
Riley C.
This is so good for bringing snacks on the go, and not spilling them everywhere. Just feel it with your favorite snack, close the lid, and go! It's not very expensive and very well worth the money you pay for it.
Tiffany C.
I like these containers over plastic bags because it eliminates the plastic waste since they are reusable. Also, they are more durable and your food is less likely to get crushed.
Meghan H.
This product is great for bringing snacks on the go, especially when I'm going from class to class. I love that I am not throwing out plastic bags after every snack I eat. It looks cute and helps the environment.
Adrianna S.
Great for holding snacks! And for eating on the go! Just fill it up and take it with you! It works very well and doesn't cost much and I would totally recommend!
J M.
This is a great container for bringing snacks on the go & keeping them safe from getting crushed like they would being kept in just a snack baggie. & it's great that the container is recycled.
Aida S.
I always pack my snacks in this for when I'm on campus all day and can't go back to my apartment to eat. Really handy for busy students or anyone who on the go.
Naree D.
Alhambra, CA
Where can I buy. The cups ??
Anyi Z.
bronx, NY
They have more colors available and where?
Jessica H.
Would you only put dry snacks in this?
Lexi B.
Milwaukee, WI
How well do they work keeping the food separated?
Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
Sorry for my ignorance- what is the downside to BPA?