BY ALADDIN

Bye-Bye Baggies! Do Your Part For The Planet (And Your Wallet) With This Fun Recycled Snack Container. Make Your Own Munchies Or Buy In Bulk And Pack It To Go, So You Can Snack Wherever, Whenever. Aladdin Has Been Creating Lifestyle Products For People Just Like You Since 1908. From The Character Lunch Boxes You Remember As A Kid To The Sleek Mug You Use To Tote Your Morning Coffee, Were Committed To Creating Unique Food And Beverage Solutions That Fit Your Lifestyle. Products That Are Sustainable, Stylish, And Above All, Functional. Products To Love. Slim Design. Slides In Purse Or Backpack. Made From 80% Recycled Food Grade Ecycle Polypropylene, Containing 20% Post Consumer Content. Recyclable Where [5] Plastic Is Collected. Whats Ecycle? Ecycle Is Good Stuff. Its Our Proprietary Mix Of Recycled Plastics. On Average Its Made With 95% Recycled Plastics, Including 25% Post Consumer Content, So You Can Reuse And Choose Recycled (And Recyclable) Products All At The Same Time. Well Done, You.Packed With Purpose. The Recycled & Recyclable Lunch Set, Made With Ecycle?, Contains On Average 95% Recycled Plastic And 25% Post Consumer Content, So You Can Make A Lunch And Make A Difference. Use It. Love It. Recycle It. Begin Again. see more...

Meghan H.
Meghan H.
This product is great for bringing snacks on the go, especially when I'm going from class to class. I love that I am not throwing out plastic bags after every snack I eat. It looks cute and helps the environment.
Riley C.
Riley C.
This is so good for bringing snacks on the go, and not spilling them everywhere. Just feel it with your favorite snack, close the lid, and go! It's not very expensive and very well worth the money you pay for it.
Adrianna S.
Adrianna S.
Great for holding snacks! And for eating on the go! Just fill it up and take it with you! It works very well and doesn't cost much and I would totally recommend!
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Mercedes, TX
Omg love it! I need to have it because I get hungry so between classes im eating my little snacks.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Perfect for an on the go snack for in between classes or those late night binges at the library.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
This is really cool to keep fresh and transport your snaks everywhere everytime you want :D
Sheridan W.
Sheridan W.
Really cool concept. I like that I'm not adding waste to the environment and its practical
Lucy E.
Lucy E.
Love using recyclable products they last long and are made of good materials like this one come on handy when you have kids and want to teach them to used better planet friendly products
Aida S.
Aida S.
I always pack my snacks in this for when I'm on campus all day and can't go back to my apartment to eat. Really handy for busy students or anyone who on the go.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
I love carrying this around in my purse or backpack for when I get hungry on the go or in class. It's also nice that it's very durable.
Naree D.
Naree D.
Alhambra , CA
Where can I buy. The cups ??
Anyi Z.
Anyi Z.
bronx, NY
They have more colors available and where?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Would you only put dry snacks in this?
Lexi B.
Lexi B.
Milwaukee, WI
How well do they work keeping the food separated?
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
Is this a convenient product?