Aladdin Recycled & Recyclable Insulated Mug

by Aladdin

#20 in Thermoses

Wow! This mug is perfect for refills at your favorite coffee shop - saving our landfills from wasteful paper cups. It's made of 100% recycled plastic from food grade polypropylene, and is also fully recyclable so you can complete the circle.• MATERIALS & MANUFACTURING• ENERGY & RESOURCE SAVING• PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE & DISPOSAL Drink.Earth.Happy Use it. Love it. Recycle it. Begin again. Made with eCycle. eCycle™ is a 100% recycled plastic made from food grade recycled polypropylene eCycle™ is fully recyclable anywhere 5 recycled plastic is collected You Complete the Cycle! Aladdin Sustain is designed to help keep you and the earth happy. recycle me dishwasher safe car cup friendly microwave safe ; Label printed on recycled paper.  Please return the favor - recycle me!

Beautiful it 's fantasyic♥️
Do the flavors stick in this? Like if you have coffee in it does it stay coffee flavored after washing?
How long it keeps iced water cold ?
Start your review of Aladdin Recycled & Recyclable Insulated Mug!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
i does keep my drinks hot for quite sometime.in reviews
heather R.
Goose Creek, SC
I like this because it is cheaper than the average coffee mug. it is spill proof. i does keep my drinks hot for quite sometime. and i also like that it is from recycled materials. my husband and i both love ours!
Abby H.
Hopatcong, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
1,272 reviews
It a good mug. I’m glad you can reuse it so much and it stays in good shape. It’s durable and made well. It saves you from having to use paper cups. It’s better for your budget and the environment. I recommend this mug.
Shelby A.
Pensacola, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
This mug keeps liquids cold for a long time and is really cute. Great item for the price. However, as far as the spill proof... I'm not saying it isn't just don't turn it upside down to test it.. Or you will pour water on yourself. 😂
Hannah G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This mug is a great mug if you aren't clumsy and aren't looking to keep your drinks hot. Otherwise not a good choice at all. It is not spill proof and only keeps your drink hot for about 10 minutes and then it is cold. I recommend spending a little more money for something of better quality.
Joanna R.
Fort Worth , TX
I love puttimg my hot drinks in there because it keeps them worm and i love using it for my coffee or hot chocolate
Elly D.
Whittier, CA
I have had my mug for a long time and it keeps my drinks warm. It is also really good to put in the microwave
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
Nice mug and i like the color and it so good to use and it a a nice thing, sorry i very speechless. nice mug(10 time)
Samantha L.
I'll admit - It's an average travel mug. BUT! When I picked it up, it cost less than most of the other mugs on the shelf, and it's both recycled AND recyclable. (If you're going to get a mug anyway, why not get one that better for the environment?) I don't have trouble getting the lid on or off and there are no spills!
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
5,393 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
This is great!! It's recycled and recyclable!! #ecofriendly #ecowarrior I like how it's reduce reuse recycle ♻️ ♻️
Miss N.
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great coffee cup. I got this as a gift for a friend that has a car that needed to be reconditioned due to the spillage of coffee. After she had to spend a couple of hundred dollar to get the stains, smell and mold out... I did her a bigger favor getting her this cup. Car smells great, no late mornings to work and she doesn’t have coffee stains on her either. Next on the to do list is a good cup holder!