Aladdin Recycled & Recyclable Insulated Mug uploaded by Andrea M.

BY ALADDIN #15 in Travel Mugs

Wow! This mug is perfect for refills at your favorite coffee shop - saving our landfills from wasteful paper cups. It's made of 100% recycled plastic from food grade polypropylene, and is also fully recyclable so you can complete the circle.• MATERIALS & MANUFACTURING• ENERGY & RESOURCE SAVING• PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE & DISPOSAL Drink.Earth.Happy Use it. Love it. Recycle it. Begin again. Made with eCycle. eCycle™ is a 100% recycled plastic made from food grade recycled polypropylene eCycle™ is fully recyclable anywhere 5 recycled plastic is collected You Complete the Cycle! Aladdin Sustain is designed to help keep you and the earth happy. recycle me dishwasher safe car cup friendly microwave safe ; Label printed on recycled paper.  Please return the favor - recycle me! see more...

• "i does keep my drinks hot for quite sometime." in 1 review
Elly L.
Whittier, CA
I have had my mug for a long time and it keeps my drinks warm. It is also really good to put in the microwave
Samantha L.
Clinton, MA
I'll admit - It's an average travel mug. BUT! When I picked it up, it cost less than most of the other mugs on the shelf, and it's both recycled AND recyclable. (If you're going to get a mug anyway, why not get one that better for the environment?) I don't have trouble getting the lid on or off and there are no spills!
Hannah G.
This mug is a great mug if you aren't clumsy and aren't looking to keep your drinks hot. Otherwise not a good choice at all. It is not spill proof and only keeps your drink hot for about 10 minutes and then it is cold. I recommend spending a little more money for something of better quality.
Shelby A.
Pensacola, FL
This mug keeps liquids cold for a long time and is really cute. Great item for the price. However, as far as the spill proof... I'm not saying it isn't just don't turn it upside down to test it.. Or you will pour water on yourself. ūüėā
Jeniffer O.
S Hackensack, NJ
I bought this travel mug after breaking my last one. I am SO HAPPY with my purchase. I've had it for almost a year now and it hasn't suffered any cracks or breaks. It's also the only mug I've every purchased (for adults) that really is spill-proof! I'd gladly buy another one if my current one disappeared.
Serina P.
Portland, OR
We have this Aladdin cup, don't use it very often but every time I need to take a cup of coffee with me this is the one I grab from the cupboard. I actually just recently purchased the Aladdin water bottles too, we have been really happy with this brand. I recommend it to anyone who needs a new travel mug!
Carrie s.
Duluth, GA
I love these travel mugs and appreciate that they are made from recycled materials! They fit perfectly into the cup holders in my car and keep my tea warm as I commute to work each morning. They are very affordable at stores such as Target and Wal-Mart (or online at Amazon) and come in a variety of colors. I also LOVE that they can be used in both the microwave and dishwasher!
Emily R.
Milwaukee, WI
This isn't some super fantastic, magical mug. It's a travel mug pretty close to all the rest. But it is environmentally friendly, cost-friendly and it works how it's supposed to.
Danielle N.
This is an awesome mug! It is easy to hold and I love the colors available!! I have the pink one and it has lasted me over two years. I have never had trouble with it leaking or spilling. Coffee stays warm for hours.
heather r.
Goose Creek, SC
I like this because it is cheaper than the average coffee mug. it is spill proof. i does keep my drinks hot for quite sometime. and i also like that it is from recycled materials. my husband and i both love ours!
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
Is it good to use.
Shana T.
Winston Salem, NC
How is this mug different from any other thermal drinking mugs?
Molly G.
I would love to try this mug! Does it keep warm liquids warm? And for how long?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert
Where can I pay this product?