Home & GardenKitchen & DiningThermosesAladdin
Recycle & Recyclable Travel Mug - Teal (16oz)

Aladdin Recycle & Recyclable Travel Mug - Teal (16oz.)

by Aladdin

Keep your morning coffee warmer longer with this teal, insulated mug by aladdin. Perfect for on the go, its spill-resistant, break-resistant and tightly sealed lid will keep your drink inside where it belongs. This 16 ounce mug is dishwasher and microwave safe making it a perfect addition to your busy lifestyle.

What is this product made of?
Start your review of Aladdin Recycle & Recyclable Travel Mug - Teal (16oz.)!
How would you rate this product?
Kassandra J.
Kenosha, WI
These cups held up for a long time.  The rubber part on the lid that goes into the opening when closed can get a little gross after continued use.  I do like that they are machine washable.  I wish they were spill proof.  There is a newer model of these with a different lid that are spill proof but they are horrible.  They end up breaking after a few uses.  I still have a few of these cups that I've used for a few years now.
Jadeylyn H.
Clovis, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Love this mug. it keeps coffee hot for hours. only reason it doesn't get all 5 stars is because the plastic on the top chipped the first time I used it.
christina M.
East Boston, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
1,769 reviews
This mug has an interesting shape its really pretty and i love the color teal works well for me
Chelsea L.
Cumberland, RI
I like this mug quite a bit. My sister just gave it to me for my birthday and I've been using it to take tea everywhere with me. Doesn't spill in my backpack and doesn't get banged up when I drop it.
Kim C.
Columbus, OH
I had this coffee mug in the beginning of the year and am not a big fan. The lid leaks a little bit (at least mine did) and it does not keep your coffee warm for a very long time.
Rachel H.
Rochester Hls, MI
My roommate has this mug and it is very reliable. It is a nice, simple mug choice.
Shannon D.
I really like this travel mug. It's really nice for on the go coffee and keeps it warm.
Judea K.
Salem, OR
Love love love these travel mugs!! They are great!! Love that the lids are interchangeable! They keep your drink nice and toasty. Also they come in great colors, and fit perfectly in the car cup holders.
Michelle G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
These are great inexpensive little mugs to keep around when you need to take your coffee or tea on the go.
Ashlee W.
Calais, ME
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have many of these travel mugs from this brand because I love the style and the performance of them!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...