BY ALADDIN

Never Too Cool For School! Send 'Em With The Best Sack Lunch On The Block. Just Heat This Insulated Bottle In The Morning And They'll Enjoy Warm Soup At Lunch. Plus, A Leak Proof Lid Prevents Food From Leaking All Over School Bags Or The Inside Of Lunchboxes. Aladdin Has Been Creating Lifestyle Products For People Just Like You Since 1908. From The Character Lunch Boxes You Remember As A Kid To The Sleek Mug You Use To Tote Your Morning Coffee, Were Committed To Creating Unique Food And Beverage Solutions That Fit Your Lifestyle. Products That Are Sustainable, Stylish, And Above All, Functional. Products To Love. Pack Their Favorites, From Apple Sauce To Spaghetti Os. Moms Told Us They Want To Pack Hot And Cold Lunch For Their Little Ones. And They Need Their Containers To Be Leak Proof, But Still Easy To Open. Oh, And Dishwasher Safe. Check, Double Check, And Check. see more...

• Were could i buy this product. I would love to try it is good product4 Answers
Zohra Z.
Zohra Z.
Silver Spring, MD
I take this with me to the ski hill when i am working and it keeps my soup war
Jolianna D.
Jolianna D.
These are good for a big amount of food that u want for the next day
danielle n.
danielle n.
Appleton, WI, WI
Keeps food and drinks hot. Convient for on the go. Used to come with a lunch box guess times change.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Union City, OH
I remember taking these to school when i was little lol although they had strawberry shortcake and the carebears on them at the time they still worked as well as they do now :)
Anne H.
Anne H.
Durham, NC
This is a good brand. it does maintain the temperature of whatever you have for quite a while too... very convenient
Sarai P.
Sarai P.
San Francisco, CA
Lunch bottles are awesome. You can keep your meals or drinks hot and compact. I love that its leak proof!
Darceigh S.
Darceigh S.
This fits very nicely in a lunchbox and keeps things mostly at the right tempature. I haven't had trouble with leaking yet.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Howell, MI
I take this with me to the ski hill when I'm working and it keeps my soup warm while I'm outside instructing. I like that the lid serves as a cup as well. I haven't had any leaks, hopefully it won't happen!
amie d.
amie d.
It has been a while since I've taken soup to work as lunch and used one of these insulated their messes I actually kind of miss it because I don't do that so if I had one of these I would probably take more soups and spaghetti's in a thermos when it starts getting colder
mary r.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
Love this product great for on the go but i will say when you buy a lunch box/bag whichever for the price they should come with one like they use too.
adriana m.
adriana m.
Duarte, CA
Were could i buy this product. I would love to try it is good product